Chapter 35

Athena's POV

I was on Snapchat when I got a text

Unknown number: If I had the opportunity I'd want you back. 

Unknown number: You drive me wild when I look at you.

Unknown number: I'm getting turned on come to my hotel room. It's 237. Come now. ;)

I got up. I got dressed into skinny jeans and a black crop top. I went to his hotel room. I hesitated. I knocked. He answered.

 "I knew you'd come!" Baron smiled letting me in. I refused.

 "No." I slapped him. "Text me again and trust me it won't be pretty!" 

I went to Jeff's place and saw him and Beth. What was Beth here? He was talking and she was smiling.

"Oh. Wow. I just got back from Baron's hotel room to tell him to stop texting me and here you are doing whatever with..... her." I scoffed trying to stay strong.

"No, we were just talking about Ruby and what happened at the beach!" He protested. I nodded no and got my stuff. I left. Where do I go? I can't ask for another room cause I'll have to pay and I don't have enough money. There is only one place to go.

"I knew you'd come." Baron smiled.

"Look I just wanna stay. Just for a little while. If it's ok with you?" I asked.

"Of course." He hugged me. "So why aren't you with Jeff?"

"Uh I caught him with his ex wife. They were laughing and I don't know, I guess I have trust issues." I said while some tears streamed down my face. He came over to me and hugged me.

"It's ok. I mean if you want we could date. I've changed, you know." He suggested.

 "I don't know I mean-" I sighed. "Yes."

 "Yes!!!!" He yelled happily. He hugged me. It just didn't feel right. But why not?