Chapter 5

Athena's POV

"Hey Lita? Have you seen Jeff anywhere?" I asked.

"Nope. Why?" She asked.

"Because Jeff kissed me and I like him but I was in shock so I didn't kiss back." I sighed.

"Oh. He might be at the hotel. Ask Matt." She suggested. I nodded. I went to Matt.

"Hey Matt. So uh do you know where Jeff is?" I asked.

"Uh yea he is at the hotel." Matt said. I nodded. I ran to my car. I drove to the hotel.

"Um hi which room is Jeffrey Hardy in?" I asked the receptionist.

"Jeffrey Hardy?" She asked. I nodded. "Jeffrey Hardy, Jeffrey Hardy, Jeffrey Hardy," she repeated as she looked through her computer. "Room 268"

"Thank you so much!" I ran to the elavator. I went to the room. Then I knocked. He answered. He tried to close it but I stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"I wanna talk." I sighed.

"About?" He asked.

"Us." I said. He sighed an dunlocked the door. He made room for me to get in. I walked in. I sat down on his couch. 

"Hey can you just forget about that kiss?" He asked.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because it was a mistake." He sighed.

'"Oh. Really? Wow. Yea and so was this." I got up and opened the door. He grabbed my wrists gently. He pulled me into a hug and closed the door. He walked over to the couch. We talked a little. He leaned in for a kiss. Then the next second we were making out with no shirts on. It went down to my neck. 

"I love you." He said in between kisses.

"I love you too."