Chapter 40

Athena's POV

*Next RAW* 

I was in a great mood today. Jeff was going against The Miz tonight. I'm friends with Maryse in real life but not in the storyline. Even though she was in my first match on RAW as my tag team partner. 

Stephanie McMahon: Hello Athena, I need to talk to you and Jeff about the match tonight. Please come as soon as possible.

Me: Oh I can come now. We will head over.

 "Jeff!" I called out.

 "Yea?" He came out of the bathroom wearing his gear.

 "Steph needs to talk to us." I said. "Now."

 "Ok." We went to her office. We knocked. 

 "Come in!" She called out. We did.

 "So what do you need to talk to us about?" I asked.

 "So Mike and Maryse couldn't make it because they had some unexpected events that are super important. so I'm trying to find you a partner. I will find you one by your match. You won't find out though until the match happens. It is the main event of tonight." She smiled.

 "Oh ok." I smiled back. "Thank you for telling us. Anything else?"

 "Nope. Bye." She waved.

 "Bye." I waved.

 "So stupid." Jeff mummbled to himself.

 "What?" I asked.

 "I don't even get to know who my own opponent is! This is MY match. Not HER match. Now I can't prepare properly because well, I won't even know who it is until my match!" He ranted.

 "It's fine. You'll do great. I believe in you." I kissed his cheek. He calmed down. 

 "Yea, your right, I'll do great. Right?" He asked. I nodded. 

 *The match*

His theme played as we both went out. Again I was wearing Jeff's makeup. I looked great with it on. Jeff got in the ring. This time I was at commentary. I walked over and say down.

 "Hello Athena." Corey Graves greeted.

 "Hello Corey, Michael, Booker." I greeted back.

 "So tonight I have a match against someone I don't even know because The Miz couldn't make it like the coward he is but whatever. So I have a new opponent who I don't even know! Stephanie would not tell me. so everyone welcome my opponent!" Jeff called out. Baron's theme played. I gasped. Jeff looked at the screen.

 "Baron, Baron, Baron. When do you learn? I beat you last week! I'll beat you again!" Jeff laughed. Baron got in the ring.

 "Yea but one last week was a no disqualification match, winner gets nothing. This week is still a no disqualification match but winner gets" He paused for a second. "Athena."

 "Oh my gosh! Athena did you know about this?" Michael asked.

 "Well if course not, Michael! Look at her! She is shocked!" Corey yelled.

 "I hate Baron so much! Is don't have any consent!" I yelled. Jeff was still in shock. Then he tried to make me come over. His back was faced towards Baron. Then Baron delivered an end of days. The bell rang and Baron freaking did P.T.O. I ran into the ring and broke it. Baron through me out of the ring causing me to land on the ground. I hit my back against the edge of the ring. I screamed in pain. Baron did P.T.O. again. I heard the bell rang.

 "And your winner because of submission, Baron Corbin!" JoJo yelled. Baron got out of the ring he carried me back to my feet. I got in the ring. My back still hurt and I was week.

 "Finally, your mine." He smirked.