Chapter 19

Athena's POV

I got back to the hotel. I saw Jeff run in here. He hugged me tight.

"Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!" He asked. He pulled away and grabbed my cheeks super hard.

"I'm fine Jeff. Ronda helped me." I chuckled. I pulled his hands away from my face and walked into the hotel room. I got my pajamas and got dressed. I also went in the restroom and washed off my makeup. I got in the bed. Jeff snuggled with me. I kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

" I'm sorry. " He sighed.

"For what?" I asked.

"Not being there. Next time even if I don't have a match or an interview I'll still go. " He held my hand.

"It's fine." I smiled. He kissed my cheek and we went to bed.

Jeff's POV

I went to the gym while Athena was asleep. I texted her so she knew where I was at. When I went to the gym I saw summer Rae. She annoyed me. She would always flirt with me. She tried to talk to me every chance she could get. She knows me and Athena are dating too.

"Hey Jeff! You and Athena break up yet?" She asked.

"No. Not yet. Not ever. I have a good feeling about her." I smirked.

" I don't. But whatever. How are you today? " She asked.

"Good. You?" I asked.

" I'm ok for the most part. Just no boyfriend yet. Sadly. who wouldn't wanna date this? I mean would you wanna date this? " She asked.

Athena's POV

I woke up and saw a text from Jeff saying he was at the gym. Why not join him? I got on my gym clothes. I walked down to the gym he said he was at. I saw him and summer talking. I decided to be noisy.

"Hey Jeff! You and Athena break up yet?" She asked.

"No. Not yet. Not ever. I have a good feeling about her." He smirked.

"I don't. But whatever. How are you today?" She asked.

" Good. You? " He asked.

" I'm ok for the most part. Just no boyfriend yet. Sadly. who wouldn't wanna date this? I mean would you wanna date this? " She asked. I scoffed to myself.

"Uh no. Sorry. I have a girlfriend." He gave her a weird look. She walked over to him and kissed him. I ran in and threw her off. I slapped her. I threw her into some gym equipment.

"Don't ever touch my boyfriend again!!" I yelled. I stormed past Jeff. I was mad. First off Jeff should've pulled away. He didnt. It last five seconds before I broke it up. Jeff called my name. I flipped him off and ran out of the hotel. I didn't wanna talk right now.