15

We arrive at the casino, Stormtroopers wait with the ship as we walk in. Hux and I are disguised as rich civilians, we do not want to cause panic at the sight of two First Order officers.

Her dress is black, all the brown parts are dark gray

Hux wears all black with a touch of gray here and there

...

I link my arm is his and walk inside. People within the casino mingle and celebrate over winnings. The picture of the code breaker is fresh in my mind.

"This may only be a mission, love, but you look absolutely gorgeous." Hux whispers in my ear. I smile at him and quickly kiss his cheek. We wander around the casino in search of the code breaker when we finally see him. He sits alone at a golden table, counting his winnings.

"This place is full of criminals and gang bosses, we must be careful." I quietly say to Hux. He nods once and we walk to the code breaker's table. "Are you the code breaker?" The man looks up at us.

"I am a c-code breaker, yes." He says. I smile evilly.

"I am Admiral Vox, this is General Hux of the First Order. Tonight, a few Resistance soldiers will be coming to look for you. They will ask for your help getting into the Supreme Leader's ship. You will offer your skills to them, help them get into our ship. Then, notify us that your on board and we will come arrest the Resistance soldiers. You will be set free and paid well for your services." I tell him. He stares at us for a moment.

"How m-much?" He asks.

"Enough to support yourself comfortably for a long, long time." Hux tells him. The code breaker considers his choices for a few moments. Then, he smiles at us.

"I'll t-take your deal." He says. I nod.

"Just know, code breaker. If you betray the First Order, you will not live to see the light of tomorrow." I say. Hux and I gracefully stand up and walk away from him. We immediately head to the Supremacy.

...

"Good work, Admiral Vox." Snoke says as Hux and I approach. I stand in front of him to meet his eyes. "With your success in your mission, you are receiving a promotion. Grand Admiral Vox, head to your spot in command of my ship. And General Hux, wait with her. The Resistance soldiers should be here at any moment."

I walk with Hux to my room where a new uniform waits. I get changed as Hux waits on the other side of the room. I look in the mirror at myself. A pristine white uniform, gold epaulets on my shoulders. Hux walks up to stand behind me, there's pride in his eyes as I fix my blonde hair into its neat bun.

"Your parents would be incredibly proud of you. As am I." He says.

"I wish they were here to see me now." I say.

"They are here. Don't ever think they're not, love." I smile at him and turn to face him. I kiss him for a long time before we walk to the command bridge.