16

I walk inside the command bridge, it's massive compared to that of a Star Destroyer. All the officers in the room stand at attention.

"At ease." I announce to them. They all go back to work. Hux and I give orders as we wait. Finally, a silent alarm goes off. I turn to the officer to my left. "Bring me Captain Phasma. Tell her to ready her troops."

"Yes, Grand Admiral." He says. A few moments later, the silver armored Stormtrooper walks in the room with a few of her men.

"Grand Admiral Vox. My men are ready for your command." She says.

"Have we located the Resistance soldiers?" Hux asks.

"Yes." She tells us.

"Find them. Bring them to the main hangar bay. We will meet you here." I tell her. I stop at my room to grab one more piece of my uniform. A long white cape that billows out by my feet. Hux and I eventually make our way to the hangar, he wears a sophisticated black coat over his uniform. Dozens of Stormtroopers surround Phasma and her men. The crowd separates as Hux and I approach. We walk to Phasma to see Finn and a technician I know as Rose. "Good work, Phasma." Rose looks up at me.

"Eira? You're with the First Order?" She asks. Phasma aims her gun at Rose.

"You will speak to the Grand Admiral only when spoken to. You will speak to her in the utmost respect. You do not have the authority to use her first name." Phasma tells Rose.

"Your ship and payment, as we agreed." Hux says to the code breaker.

"You lying snake!" Finn yells at him.

"I c-cut a deal in the b-beginning, kid." The code breaker says. I smile at the look of disappointment and betrayal on Finn's face.

"Ma'am, we checked on the information from the thief. We ran a de-cloaking scan, and sure enough... 30 Resistance transports have just launched from the cruiser. He told us the truth." An officer tells me. Hux grins at me.

"Will wonders never cease?" He asks. I smile back at him.

"No." I say. I turn back to the officer. "Are our weapons ready?"

"Readying now, ma'am." He says.

"Fire at will." I tell him.

"No, no-no you can't-!" Finn starts to yell at me. "You murdering bastard!" Hux quickly strikes him across the face.

"Oh, t-take it easy, Big F. They blow you up today, you blow them up tomorrow. This is just business." The code breaker tells Finn. Finn slowly looks back over at us.

"Ma'am... the Resistance cruiser's preparing to jump to lightspeed." The officer tells me.

"It's empty. They're just trying to pull our attention away." Hux tells me.

"Pathetic. Keep your fire on the transports. Execution by blaster is too good for them. Let's make this hurt." I tell the officer. "On my command, fire on that cruiser." Hux nods at me. "Execute." Before we can fire, the cruiser turns around to face us. I look on in fear of what's about to happen. The ship suddenly disappears into lightspeed, every ship in our fleet is ripped in half.

"We need to find Ren. He was with the Supreme Leader, we must find out what's happened." Hux says. I nod and he pulls me out the door.