Chapter 8

[Reader's POV]

I toss my phone onto the bed that belonged to the hotel I was staying at. I groan out of tiredness since I hadn't slept during the ride or went to bed after talking with Namjoon yesterday.

I walk into the bathroom and splash some water on my face to wake me up. "Come on Y/n, you have an assassin to find. You can't be tired." I say to my reflection in the mirror.

Of course I knew I wont be able to do it without three cups of coffee in my system. So I decide to head downstairs where the cafe was and get something to eat, along with a cup of coffee.

As I walk out of my hotel room it made me wonder if Hoseok was staying in the same one. Even though Busan is a large place, hotels are limited.

I sit down in the booth and order what I want. I lean my head back and close my eyes for a split second, taking in all that might happen this week.

There are endless possibility to what can happen, but two seem to be the most possible. I find Hosoek and knock him out long enough to make it back to Seoul, or not finding him and end up getting killed.

I sigh and open my eyes to see the waitress setting my food and coffee already on the table. "O-Oh sorry. I didn't want to wake you, you seem tired."

I chuckle a bit at her stuttering. "It's fine, thank you." I smile at her as she makes her way to another table.

After eating my food and drinking my coffee, I begin to walk around in search for Hoseok.

It had become quite a bit later in the night meaning the sun was partially down. I walk along the sidewalk where people seem to be lessening the farther I walk.

A few people smile at me but the rest stare at me with a tired or annoyed look. Busan isn't quite the liveliest is it?

I turn a few corners and end up in a busier side of town. At this point I have no idea where I'm going and just hoping I'm able to find my way back to the hotel in the end.

Before I could turn another corner, my hand was grabbed and I was dragged down a skinny alleyway.

I elbow my kidnapper in the stomach in hopes they'll drop me, but unfortunately their grip got tighter. It was no use yelling for help since it was so loud and busy, all I could do was thrash around in hopes they'll let go.

My kidnapper stops for a brief moment to open a door, giving me time to turn around and tackle them. Both of us fall to the ground as my legs straddle, what seems to be a male, his waist. He grabs onyo my forearms and flips us so he's on top.

"There's no use in running Y/n, I'll only come back for you." He says. I knee him on the groin resulting in him to roll off of me.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask as I reach for my gun but gasp as I realize it isn't there anymore.

He looks up from his hurt state and smirks at me. "You really need to look after your gun more, this is the second time I've taken it."

"Hoseok." I whisper to myself but loud enough for him to hear. The assassin smirks and stands up from the floor.

"In the flesh darling," I roll my eyes. "Y'know, I like you." He says with crossed arms, the smirk maintaining its place. "You're different, I like different."

I lunge towards him in hopes to knock him down but groan in pain as he grabs onto the side of my arms. "You pinned me down once, don't think you can do it twice." He says.

I groan in pain as his fingers dig into my arms. "Let me go." I say through gritted teeth. Hoseok smirks and shakes his head.

"Tell me about yourself Y/n, you seem to have secrets of your own." I look down and shake my head, my arms have gone numb by how tight his grip is. "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way then." Hoseok says before doing the same thing he did last time when we met.

Knocking me out.

||

(UNEDITED)

HAH I DID IT. Two updates for you today, maybe three if you're lucky ;)

Im honestly so excited for the next few chapters because we learn more about the readers past and i have a good idea of how im going to do things.

Hope you're enjoying the story!

Thanks for reading!