Chapter 20

[Reader's POV]

My body ached, my head pounded and my legs could give out at any moment.

I had found myself in the kitchen with a cold glass of water, trying to get rid of the soreness that resulted from all the crying and screaming I did.

My legs shook underneath the table while I took slow sips, the memories coming back to me as I did so. All the torture, how cold the cell was and the brusies that had formed.

Hoseok had said we would talk more tomorrow, which would technically be today considering the time, but I wanted to talk now.

I wanted Hoseok to tell me why what happened, happened in the first place.

"Y/n? What're you doing up?" I turn my head towards the hallway to see Hoseok, his now rainbow boxers prominent.

"Just getting a glass of water." I respond quietly as I finish off the half empty glass. Hoseok walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What's with the sudden affection?" I ask.

Hoseok just shrugs. "You just look like you needed a hug." He said making me scoff.

"I think I need more than a hug." I murmur. Hoseok turns me around in the chair, placing his hands on my thighs gently.

"Maybe if you had stayed in bed we could be cuddling right now but noooo." He jokes making me laugh. "There's that laugh that makes me smile."

I roll my eyes. "Now, why don't we go back to bed and talk more tomorrow. I know that's what you want right now but tomorrow will be better." Hoseok says as he grabs onto my hand and takes me back to my room.

We both lay down, Hoseok's arms wrapping around my waist in a protective like matter. "Just think of the things that make you smile." Hoseok says as I snort in laughter.

"Okay rainbow boy." I whisper. Hoseok tightens his grip around me, bringing me even closer to his chest.

"Just shut up and go to bed." He responds. I finally sigh and close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

|

"Don't you think they're going to be mad we snuck in?"

"Nah, Y/n is pretty chill about it. I don't know about Hoseok though, he is an assassin."

I crack my eyes open to see four boys standing at the end of my bed, grinning wide. "Can I help you?" I croak out.

One of them steps forward, from who I can make out it seems to be Jin. "We just came to see how you were doing. By the looks of things right now, pretty well." He says diverting his attention towards the sleeping assassin next to me.

I nod my head with a smile. "My body hurts but I'm okay, thank you guys." I whisper, trying to not wake Hoseok up.

"Why don't you get up, I brought breakfast for everyone." He says walking out the door and into the living room, the other three boys trailing behind him.

"Everyone?" I ask myself. Slowly my curiosity took over and I was now slowly maneuvering my way out of Hoseok's, comfy, death grip.

As I get half way out of bedroom door, I hear Hoseok groan. "Why are you leaving me again?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Instead if groaning, come to the kitchen with me and eat. Jin and the others brought food, besides I think its time all of you catch up." I say walking out the door and into the kitchen.

"Morning!" All six boys say in unison, making me smile.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asks, shoving a piece of his waffle into his face.

"I hurt and I'm still shaking but I'm okay, it'll take sometime getting back to normal." I explain.

A few rustling noises later I hear Hoseok come trotting down the hallway, now in a pair of sweatpants and baggy shirt.

I grab a plate and fill it with food before sitting down next to Jungkook, who just smiles at me innocently.

"Well look who decided to show up." Jin jokes towards Hoseok as he holds up a goofy smile. "So," Jin starts, clapping his hands loudly making me jump. "Are you guys dating yet?"

My cheeks turn pink and before I could answer, Hoseok beats me to it. "I don't know, are you and Namjoon fucking behind our backs?" He retorts. I cover my mouth as I let out a snort, trying my hardest to not laugh.

Jin looks down at his plate in shame while Namjoon just turned red, both boys mysteriously quiet. "I knew it!" Taehyung exclaims as food flys out of his mouth.

I look over at Hoseok to see him already looking over at me with a sweet smile.

"Oh and to answer your question Jin," Hoseok says sitting down next to me with his plate of food. "Yes, we are." I slap his shoulder.

"Since when?" I ask.

"Since now darling, make sure you're free Saturday, we're going on date." He says making my face turn pink.

"Ohh get some Y/n." Taehyung jokes resulting in me sending him a dirty look.

"Shut up Taehyung."

||

(UNEDITED)

wow this chapter was a m e s s

But thats okay. OMG ALSO GUYS, I WAS MINDING MY BUSINESS ON WATTPAD, Y'KNOW, CHECKING SHIT AND I SEE THIS;

NUMBER 293? OUT OF 2.7K? G U Y S DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD I SCREAMED?

THANK YOU SO MUCH😢

Thanks for reading!