Chapter 9

[Reader's POV]

Pain circuits through my body as I try to move. I look down with cracked eyes to see my arms tied behind me while my legs were tied to the chair.

"Ah and sleeping beauty awakes." I look up to see Hoseok, a smile on his face. "Thought you wouldn't wake up with how hard I hit you, you've been out for hours."

I thrash around in my seat hoping the ropes would come loose but sadly, they don't. "What do you want from me? I've literally done nothing to you." I say making him laugh.

"You're on the hunt to find me and bring me back to Namjoon, I'm pretty sure that's doing something." He says making me tilt my head.

"How do you know Namjoon?" I ask. Hoseok coughs and looks down at his feet.

"That isn't the topic-"

"Make a deal with me." Is all I have to say to gain his attention.

Hoseok sighs and ushers for me to go on. "Let me go and I'll tell you what you want to know. But you have to tell me how you know Namjoon." I say making Hoseok roll his head back and rub his eyes.

"Fine." Hoseok walks over to me and unties my arms. "I'm only letting your arms free, your legs are too risky." Is all he says as he lets the rope fall.

I rub my wrists trying to get the swelling down. "What do you want to know?" I ask as I try to get as comfortable as the chair and rope will let me.

Hoseok pulls up a chair from the corner of the room and sitting in front of me. As he did so it gave me time to examine the room i was in. It was dark yet light at the same time, the moon shining through the window making it somewhat light. Of course to pull the creepy vibe together, there was a light above both Hoseok and I.

"I want to know more about you, why you chose this as your job, your home life, what you do on your days off."

"Nosy much?" I ask with my head tilted. Hoseok chuckles and nods his head. Y'know, when he isn't assisinating people he seems to be a nice person.

I sigh with a smile. "I lost both my parents in a car accident. My younger brother lives with my aunt since I can't care for him, i chose this job because I hope to do what the cops didn't do when my parents died," I look over at Hoseok to see him fully engulfed in my sappy back story. "When my parents died, they were certain it was my dads fault for 'drinking and driving' but the autopsy report came back with no signs of alcohol in his system. I'm almost positive someone did it on purpose. When I'm not on the search for an assassin I spend my time going over my parents files, in hopes I can find something the cops couldn't." My head hung low as I finish my sappy story.

"Have you, y'know. Found anything?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing. I honestly believe I won't find anything." I laugh dryly.

I look up from my lap to see Hoseok with his arms over his chest and his head hung low. "What about your brother? How does he feel?" He asks but I shrug my shoulders.

"He believes the same things as I do even though he's only sixteen. He believes it was my dads boss. My dads boss was nuts and he hated my dad, with a passion. We never knew why and we can only assume it was him." I say making Hosoek's eyebrows knit together. "What?" I ask.

Hoseok stands up from his spot without another word and leaves the room.

What was that all about? Did I say something wrong? If i did I wouldn't have known, he asked me to tell him about myself and I did.

Sooner or later Hoseok comes back into the room with a folder, his eyebrows still knitted together. "What're you looking for?" I ask but Hoseok just shushes me as he continued to look through the folder.

Finally he stops looking through the folder and pulls out a picture. He walks towards me with a fast pace, making me lean back in my chair the closer he got.

"Was this your dads boss?" He asks as he held the piece of paper in front of me. I lean forward again and squint my eyes.

Once I realize it was his boss, I nod. "Yeah why? How do you have the photo?" I ask. Hoseok inhales sharply.

"Because Y/n, the man who could've killed both of your parents," He pauses to take a deep breath before speaking three words I wish I never heard.

"Is my father."

||

(UNEDITED)

OHHHHH SHIIIIT HAHAHAHA YES THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR. I HONESTLY HAD A WHOLE OTHER IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THEN THIS IDEA CAME TO ME SO WOOP.

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Thanks for reading!