Chapter 28

[Reader's POV]

"Hello Y/n." Hoseok's father grins.

I stood up straight to look at him, putting on the best glare I could. "Let him go." I demand.

"Well aren't you tough? Standing up for your lover." He laughs dryly. My breathing began to pick up out of anger. "Look sweetie, I don't think I can do that," He says, walking closer to Hoseok and I.

I bring my arms out to my side. "And why not?" I asks. Hoseok's father looked down at his feet.

"You see, Hoseok over there betrayed me in many ways as well as his sister. His sister denied my request of assassinating a large gang and left me, Hoseok soon following her."

"You wanted to kill innocent people! Of course she denied to do it because she wasn't a heartless jackass like you!" Hoseok yelled. I had never seen him so angry.

"Shut it boy!" His father yelled back. I stood inbetween the two, tension filling up the room. "You wouldn't understand, you're just a dumb kid."

Hoseok carefully stood up from the floor, using his hands to maintain his balance. "Oh I'm the dumb kid? Says the one who takes people and kills them when he doesn't get his way." Hoseok spat.

His father's face turned red out of anger. "How dare you-"

"Y/n!" I hear someone yell followed by a few popping noises. Now isn't the time Namjoon...

"You brought others?!" Hoseok's father storms up to me, grabbing me by the neck and lifting me up.

"I d-didn't do s-shit." I croak out. My hands find their way to his wrist as his grip got tighter. "Let me g-go."

He tightens his grip around my throat one more time before throwing me onto the ground, leaving me to have a coughing fit. "What good does this do you? What are you benefiting out of this?" Hoseok asks.

"The joy of seeing people lose their loved ones, like I lost mine," He says. "I lost your mother, your sister, and now you."

"Mom left for a good reason and I know for a fucking fact you killed my sister all those years ago, just because you didn't get your way." Hoseok says. His father could only take one step towards him before the door busts down, Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung standing in the frame.

Taehyung frantically ran towards me. "Come on Y/n, Jin and Namjoon got this." He grabs onto my arm and throws it over his shoulder to drag my out of the room.

Yelling, groaning and loud bangs echoe down the hallway as Taehyung drags me away. "You shouldn't have gone alone," He says making me groan. "We knew you were planning on going alone the moment Jimin saw you take Namjoon's phone from his pocket. You're not very sneaky y'know?" He says with a laugh.

My coughing had subsided as we reach the entrance to the building, bodies everywhere. "What-"

"Jimin and Yoongi took care of everyone out here, Kook is outside in the van waiting for us." Its like Taehyung knew what I was going to ask.

Taehyung and I make it back to the van, Kook smiling towards us as Taehyung sets me in the backseat. "I'm going back in to help, stay here with Kook." He says before shutting the van door and running back into the cement building.

I rub my irritated neck as I feel a few bruises begin to form. "You're crazy y'know? Going in there alone. You could've gotten yourself killed if we didn't come on time." Jungkook said, looking at me through the rearview mirror. "But we aren't mad at you, we knew your intention."

I look down at my lap. "Thank you guys for coming." I look up to make eye contact with Jungkook who just nods his head towards me.

"You're like a sister to us Y/n, we'd do anything to keep you safe."

I lean my head back on the chair and shut my eyes, hoping that if I fall asleep now all of this will be over when I wake up.

|

I feel my body shake and move, low whispers hitting my ears. When I crack my eyes open and lean my head up, I notice the car had begun moving. "Where are we?" I groan.

"We're on our way home now, just go back to sleep and we'll wake you when we arrive." Jin says from next to me.

"Did we get Hoseok?" I ask. I look over at Jin who points behind him. When I turn around, a sigh of relief leaves my lips as I see the sleeping assassin safe and out of harms way.

Deciding to ask questions later I turn back around in my seat and shut my eyes to get some more sleep.

Everything is okay.

|

(UNEDITED)

wowey another chapter. I think im gonna to chapter 30 soooo I'll be writing the last two chapters today....s a d

Thanks for reading!