Chapter 21

[Reader's POV]

"Bye boys!" I yell, waving towards the six boys as the got into each of their cars and drove away, leaving only Hoseok left. I shut the door and turn around only to be pushed up against the door by Hoseok himself.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks. I duck underneath his arm and walk into the kitchen to clean up breakfast.

"I was going to clean this and shower, but I think you need it more than I do." I say covering my nose as he comes closer. Hoseok smirks as he slowly inches towards me.

I back away from the smell assassin, only to hit the dining table as I do so. "Oh come on Y/n, I don't smell that bad." Hoseok lifts his arm up to smell himself resulting in  a gag afterwards. "Y'know I'm gonna take you up on showering."

Hoseok soon leaves the kitchen to shower while I cleaned up the left overs from breakfast. As I did so, I thought about the 'date' Hoseok mentioned earlier. Was he serious or was he trying to shut Jin up? Maybe he was trying to get Jin to fess up about him and Namjoon? Who knows.

But I'm not going to lie, it would be nice to go out with him. If you push the thought of him being an assassin to the back of your mind, he's a sweet guy. He just doesn't have a good past.

Most of the time its the past that makes a person, sadly this was the case for Hoseok. His past was so violent and out of the ordinary that he had no choice but to follow in their footsteps. It makes me wonder if his sister was the same way, his mother even.

He doesn't talk about anyone else besides his sister, maybe he doesn't like his mother as much as his rather, or maybe theres a deeper meaning behind it.

I toss the left overs into a container that'll eventually be eaten at some point during the week. "Y/n!" I hear Hoseok call from the bathroom making me sigh. He must've forgotten clothes or something.

"Yes?" I answer back. I open the door to my bedroom and walk to where the bathroom was. Hoseok pops his head out of the door and points towards the duffel bag in the corner.

"Can you hand me the clothes in there?" He asks. I walk over to the duffel bag and grab the pile of clothes that laid at the top, tossing it to him. "Thanks darling!"

I shake my head before jumping onto my bed, my arms spread out. Maybe now was the time to ask him if he was serious about the date. "Hey Hoseok?"

I hear a loud bang before he answers. "Yeah?"

"At breakfast...were you serious?" I ask, curious if he knew what I was talking about.

"About the date on Saturday? Well yeah," He opens the door to the bathroom and walks out while buckling his belt. "I like you a lot Y/n, and when you like someone the way I like you, you take them on dates." He chuckles.

I turn my head to look at him, his smile being the first thing I see. "Is that all you wanted to know?" He asks laying down next to me on the bed, his head laying on top of my arm.

I nod my head slowly. "I just didn't want to be disappointed when Saturday rolled around." I admit with a laugh.

Although I laughed, Hoseok kept quiet, his hand placing itself on my cheek as he stroked it with his thumb. "What's happening?" I whisper.

Hoseok shrugs his shoulders. "I'm thinking through my decision, deciding if it's the right one or not." He says.

His tongue swipes across his top lip and in a quick moment his lips were on mine. My response was immediate, our lips moving in sync. I grabbed Hoseok's hand that was on my cheek and intertwined our fingers together while we shared a sweet moment.

His lips were soft and welcoming. There was no roughness, it was all delicate. Like if he were to put any more pressure on our lips they would break.

The sweet moment ended just as fast as it had started. I pulled my lips away, my eyes opening to see Hoseok looking at me with curiosity.

"You made the right decision." I joke. Hoseok smiles as he burys his head in my neck. I look down at our hands that were still intertwined throughout all of it and it made me realize how large my feelings were towards Hoseok.

The way he made me feel, how happy I was when I'm around him. He always has a way to make me smile, a way to make me laugh.

I knew in that moment that he needs me by his side, no matter what it is. He needs someone to care for him, someone who'll be there for him and someone who will love him.

"And you're that person." He says. I look down at him, his head still buried in my neck.

"What?" I ask. Did I zone out when he was talking?

Hoseok chuckles. "I knew what you were thinking about," He says making my eyes widen. Is he a mind reader? "No I'm not a mind reader, you were just mumbling your thoughts." He laughs.

My cheeks turn pink in embarassment. "Sorry..." I mumble. Hoseok shakes his head.

"Don't be sorry, don't ever be sorry." He whispers. I take the arm that was underneath Hoseok's head and play with his hair, it still being a bit damp from his shower.

I feel light breathing on my neck, giving me the idea that Hoseok had fallen asleep, upon looking down my thoughts can be confirmed that he indeed, did fall asleep.

Deciding to go back to sleep for a few more hours I shut my eyes and drift off.

With our hands still intertwined together.

||

(UNEDITED)

The ending of the chapter was kinda cheesy and just kckskc but thats o k a y i guess.

ALSO THEY FINALLY KISSED? UM EXCUSE ME THAT WASNT PLANNED BUT WHEN HAVE I EVER HAD A CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK PLANNED?

There's going to be a few updates this week cause im finally outta school! Yay! And my trip is next week and i have a goal to finish the book (hopefully).

Thanks for reading!