Chapter 27

[Reader's POV]

I shut the door to the guest room and quietly step out into the living room. Namjoon turns around from his spot on the couch, shooting a smile towards me. "Where are you going?" He asks, noticing my phone in hand.

"I'm going to drop by my house and get a change of clothes for later, I'll be back." I lie straight through my teeth. Namjoon nods a single time before turning back to whatever he was looking at before.

"You can take my car, keys are hanging up by the door." He says.

"Thank you. Bye!" I grab onto Namjoon's car keys and quickly rush out of the house. Of course I felt bad for lying to Namjoon, but if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

|

The sky had turned a dark orange as the sun set, meaning the boys were probably getting ready to leave. "Too bad they don't have a car." I mumble to myself.

The scenery was no longer bright city lights, but tall trees and a dirt road. It was kind of sketchy. I slow down the car as I reach a large cement building, it seemed to have an upstairs that had tinted windows.

After parking the car and reaching in the back to grab my handgun, I step out of the car and slowly walk up to the side of the building where I see a door that leads to the inside.

Of course earlier I had said I was good at winging it, but we all know that was me just trying to convinve myself I could do this alone.

I jiggle the door handle a bit before it creeks open. "Why did I think this was a good idea?" O whisper to myself, walking in and shutting the door as quietly as I could.

As soon as I walk in, a shiny light turns on above me. "Are you here for the leader's son?" A deep voice asks. I nod my head, a man emerging from next to me. "Follow me," He says. "And leave the gun."

I take the gun out of my holster and drop it on the ground, following him shortly after. The mad had broad shoulders, he seemed to be about 6' feet tall and was built quite bulky.

The walls were narrow and long, he was leading me to the back of the building where Namjoon had said he assumed Hoseok would be. The bulky man stops and I harshly bump into his back. "Just go through here and make a right turn." He opens the metal door for me and steps out of my way.

"Thank you." I say nodding my head towards him as I walk through the metal door. The man shuts the door without a response back. Who pissed in his Cheerios this morning?

Every step I take echoes down the hallway, making shivers run down my spine. Goosebumps had formed on my arms from the coldness and all I wanted to do was get Hoseok and leave.

But I knew there would be a catch to all of this. wHicH iS wHy i shOuld'Ve cOmE wiTh naMjOon.

Of course as soon as I had walked into the building I regretted my decision in coming alone. It seemed like a good idea in the beginning but now... I've fucked myself over.

After walking for what seemed like a few minutes and taking a right turn, I reach the room that, hopefully, held Hoseok.

"Hoseok?" I whisper as I slowly open the metal door. I peak my head in to see Hoseok up against a wall, his hand on his shoulder.

"Y/n? What the hell are you doing here?" He groans. I open the door all the way and speed walk towards him. "Please tell me the other's are hiding somewhere around here."

I shake my head. "It's just me, I decided to come alone but realised I'm a dumbass half way through." I chuckle. Hoseok chuckles with me but ends up wincing in pain. "Let me see your shoulder." I demand. Hoseok moves his hand away from his shoulder, revealing a a large gunshot wound. I reach my hand out to touch it but take it away, knowing it'll cause him pain if I touch it.

"If you're here to get me, we might want to move fast or-"

"Or I'll come back?" My head snaps towards the direction of where Hoseok's father stood.

"Hello Y/n."

||

(UNEDITED)

Idk when I'll end this book, i want to end it before sunday but i also want to keep going lmao

I hope you guys are liking the book so far, i know i am. Im also thinking about uploading the jimin x reader after my trip so stay tuned for that i guess

Thanks for reading!