8

It was 11:23 pm and Namjoon had almost lost it trying to put the little to sleep. 'He was supposed to be in bed by 8 but what do I get? Him throwing a fit and almost waking the damn neighbors kids.. Actual kids..'  Yoongi was running around the apartment to make a fort. Namjoon had tried to help but was met with the little saying how he could do it because he's 'a big boy'. Namjoon stood on the other side of the room on his phone. He checked his messages.

Wanggae: Is everything ok?

Suga Bear: Please answer daddy.

Weird one: Go play with chims and kooks jfc tae..

CrazyEx: Joonie please~ He interrupted us wh...

He selected the last message.

CrazyEx: Joonie please~ He interrupted us when we just started.

Namjoon: Why are you still texting me?

CrazyEx: Cause I know you love me. ❤️

Namjoon: We dated in high school.

We broke up.

I don't love you anymore.

Stop trying.

CrazyEx: Joonie we've known each other since kindergarten I know when you're lying.

Namjoon: You can't see me irl..

CrazyEx: No. But I know that when you think of me your face goes red.

Namjoon: Yep. Red from embarrassment of dating you^^

CrazyEx: Why do you hate me so?

Namjoon: Why do you love me so?

CrazyEx: Don't avoid my question Joonie.

Namjoon: 1) Stop calling me that.

You lost that privilege long time ago.

2) Why'd we breakup? Answer that

yourself cause you know exactly why.

CrazyEx: 1) Never. 2) It didn't happen a lot!

Namjoon: Oh sure cause 6 guys isn't a lot

and that includes Jackson.

CrazyEx: You've done it.

Namjoon: TO KEEP YOU FROM PUTTING

YOONGI IN JAIL!

CrazyEx: Doesn't matter. You still did it twice.

Namjoon: I walked in on you during a three way...

In fucking sophomore year..

We were fucking 15 years old..

CrazyEx: SHUSH! You said you'd forget about that!😢💔

Namjoon: Hard to forget when your boyfriend

had 2 dicks up his ass Jin.

Namjoon put his phone in his back pocket just as Yoongi finished. Namjoon walked over and crouched down to see the boy in his fort, "Having fun there Suga?" Yoongi nodded as he arranged his stuffies.

"See daddy! I told you I a big boy!" Namjoon faked a weep and pulled Yoongi in for a hug.

"My baby isn't a baby no more." Yoongi giggled and broke free from the others grip.

"I still daddys suga bear though!" Yoongi pecked Namjoon on the cheek before crawling in his fort. He pulled Namjoon in with him, who was just smiling. 'How lucky was I to find someone as precious and irreplaceable like you Min Yoongi.'

A/N: Filler chapter I guess?? I though it was more words cause normally I write the chapters out in a notebook, copy it here while making changes, then publish. I didn't think it was under 410 words.. Oops!  I also have a drivers ed project due tomorrow. It needs to have a story.. Someone shoot me I actually don't want to write a story with it cause it's boring and I just need to pass the class. I have so little done and we had two weeks to do it. My procrastination skills impress me.