11

Namjoon was putting the candy away while Yoongi slept. The door opened and Yoongi's younger brother walked in, "Where's hyung?"

"He's asleep."

"Oh." He sat on the couch along side Namjoon, "Don't think I'm stupid. I grew up with Yoongi-hyung so I know when he lies. What are you really to him?"

"He told you. I'm his best friend."

"Cut the bullshit. I may be 15 but that doesn't mean I don't pick up on stuff. What. Are. You? Friend? Lover? What?"

Yoongi woke up to his alarm. He noticed Namjoon wasn't there. He saw a note in his place however.

Went to work. Your brother left. See you around 5.

사랑해.

He sat up, already wanting to lay back down. He stood up only to feel pain in his lower back. He swore to himself as he got dressed.

Once he arrived to work and was in the science classroom Jaebum noticed something was off, "You ok?"

"Yah. Just slept wrong I guess."

"Here." Jaebum tossed him a bottle of ibuprofen.

"Why do you have this?"

"I have a boyfriend.. and.. yeah." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he took two pills and handed the bottle back to him. A few second slater the bell rang and students came in.

Yoongi leaned on his knees while putting in grades and grading tests. Yoongi was oblivious to the sound of the door opening, "Yoongi, I'm home."

"Ok..." Yoongi's reply was almost automatic.

"Baby." Namjoon poked Yoongi's head.

"What?"

"How're you feeling?"

"Fine." Yoongi wrote 15/32 in red ink on a test.

"Are finals and tests stressing you out?"

"Finals are next week."

"Are you stressed from them?"

"No." He flipped the test page, "Minus... 1." He flipped the test to the front, "31.. out of.. 32." Namjoon waited for Yoongi to put the grade in before shutting the laptop, "I have work to do Namjoon."

"You've had a bad week."

"Doesn't matter." Yoongi opened the laptop again and continued grading papers. Namjoon poked Yoongis side, Yoongi hitting his hand away, "Not now. I'm busy." Namjoon repeated the action, "I'm serious Namjoon." He pulled Yoongi onto his lap, "Na-"

"Just keep working." Yoongi groaned but kept grading the papers. Namjoon had wrapped his hands around Yoongis stomach to hold him in place. His hands slid to Yoongis sides, his fingertips ready.

"Namjoon if your gonna- NO NO NO!" Namjoon had started to tickle Yoongi while holding him in place. Yoongi was screaming and laughing, "N-Namjoon! I-I swear to god! Stop!" Namjoon had smirked while the other tried pushing away, "Stop tickling me! Namjoon please!"

"Who's this Namjoon you speak of?"

"Namjoon I have to grade papers!" Yoongi was practically fighting himself not to go into little space.

"Grade them later."

"Namjoon!" Yoongi gave in, "Daddy stop! Please!"

"Aren't you having fun baby?"

"Daddy!!" Yoongi squirmed and kept trying to free himself. Giggles and screams left as if they were automatic. Namjoon stopped to let Yoongi breath. Yoongi shot up and ran to the other end of the sofa and glared at Namjoon. Namjoon just smirked as a reply. Yoongi had snapped out of little space, "Namjoon. I swear to fucking god. I need to get those tests graded by tomorrow. Go out with your friends or stay out of the living area or I will lock myself in the bedroom."

A/N: AGAIN ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH SORRY I SWEAR I AM IM TRYING BUT FINALS ARE NEXT WEEK AND I HAVE 2 F'S RN AND I NEED TO RAISE THOSE OR IM NOT PASSING AND IM JUST STRESSED ALSO MY MENTALITY ISNT THE BEST CURRENTLY BUT OH WELL ALSO I HAVE 4 DRAFTS AND I WANNA ATLEAST GET A FEW MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS OUT BEFORE RELEASING ONE OF THOSE AND I DO HAVE CHAPTERS WRITTEN FOR THEM AND I CRIED CAUSE MY HAD FREND BOUGHT HERSELF AND I A CHICAGO TICKET AND IM SORRY FOR THE LONG AUTHOR NOTE BYEBYE