15

Jin held Namjoon's hand as they walked down the street, "Where do you wanna go Joonie?" Namjoon took his hand away and wrapped it around his boyfriends shoulder instead, pulling him closer.

"We can get ice cream if you'd like." Jin smiled and nodded. They arrived at the parlor and walked in, ordering their ice cream. They got their cones and sat down.

"I'll be right back." Namjoon nodded and watched as his boyfriend left to the bathroom. Namjoon scrolled through twitter on his phone when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned around to see a blonde male looking at him in disbelief.

"N-Namjoon..?" Namjoon furrowed his brows as he looked at the stranger. He noticed another male appear behind him. The male was about to pull the shorter away but met eyes with Namjoon as well.

"Hello? How do you know my name?"

"I-It's me.. Y-Yoongi? Your baby boy?" Namjoon looked at him with uncertainty. Yoongi looked at him with pained eyes.

"Sorry but I think you have me confused with someone else. Who's this with you?" Yoongi's eyes burned with the threat of tears. The male pulled him to look in his eyes.

"Go sit with Jimin and Jungkook, ok?" Yoongi nodded and walked away. The male looked back at Namjoon.

"I'm sorry. He lost someone a while ago and is still hung up over it. I'm Kim Taehyung by the way. Once again sorry that we disturbed you. Have a nice day hyung." Namjoon nodded and smiled as Taehyung left. Jin came back and grabbed Namjoon's hand. Namjoon stood up and placed a small kiss on Jin's cheek. As the two walked out Namjoon looked back in at where Yoongi was sitting. Even though he couldn't see Yoongi's face he knew Yoongi was crying.  They went back to Jin's place. As he removed his shoes and looked at Jin and knew something didn't feel right being with the older male.

A/N: I was sitting at the pc desk for an hour just procrastinating writing cause idek what to put and this happened so fkbfkuheriufylerlufb. Regarding the last chapter btw I'm aware some parts say "the three of them" but I decided to add Jungkook last minute and didn't look over the chapter well enough so it's actually four of them! Also I was so worried for Yugyeom when I saw the vid of him hitting his head I'm so happy he's ok now.