Extra

A/N: I'M SICK IT'S 1:40AM CURRENTLY IM HYPER FOR NO REASON SO I WROTE THIS

~1 year later~

Yoongi gathered a snowball in his hands as he was crouching. He turned around and noticed Namjoon was still looking away. He smiled and threw it, hitting the other in the shoulder. Namjoon turned around, a snowball in his hands and stared at the older who was giggling. He threw it in return to which the little rolled away, his beanie slipping off. Namjoon smiled and walked over. He crouched down and stared at the older laying in the snow, "Really?"

"Yes." Yoongi sat up, the snow glistening in his dark hair. Namjoon stood up and helped Yoongi up as well, picking up the fallen hat, "We should get inside. Your baby is waiting for you." Yoongi remembered about the kitten they recently took in. He ran inside without a second thought, almost slipping, "Baby be careful!" Namjoon calmly followed him inside, Yoongi practically beating him to their apartment by 2 minutes. He walked inside to see the little cuddling and playing with the grey and orange kitten.

"Daddy, Sweetie keeps biting me!" Namjoon gently grabbed Yoongi's hand and moved it away from the animal.

"Maybe you shouldn't have you hand so close to Sweetie's mouth." Namjoon smiled slightly, "We should get to bed baby boy. C'mon, you can bring Sweetie with us." Yoongi nodded and picked up the kitten.

~2 months later~

Spring time. School time. Yoongi sat at his desk. This time he was a math teacher and he had a teacher student. He let the teacher student teach most of the time so she could get into the swing of things and know how it is to teach high schoolers. Yoongi smiled at the thought of tomorrow. 'It's finally happening' Was all that ran through his mind. He honestly couldn't wait. It was the final period and Namjoon and him promised to not see each other at all today. It killed him, yes. But a promise was a promise. He had recently dyed his hair a blonde, just for the day. Namjoon doesn't know though, only Jungkook and Jimin since they were helping with the occasion.

A/N: Y'all I'm freaking out over what I have planned it's making me fanboy and my fanboying is making me cringe wtf- THE CRINGE IS REAL FOR ME FUK How y'all read this without cringing even the slightest that all I'm doing while typing.

The day had come and Yoongi was happy to finally be able to see Namjoon. He stood in front of him, holding his hands. He wanted to cry from happiness but held the tears back. Namjoon smiled at how happy the other was, "Do you, Kim Namjoon, take Min Yoongi to be your husband?"

"I do." Yoongi felt himself getting for shy and flustered as the seconds passed. This was actually happening. It wasn't a dream. It was reality.

"Do you, Min Yoongi, take Kim Namjoon to be your husband?" Yoongi choked on his words as he let them out.

"I do." Yoongi could feel a tear escaping. Both took turns slipping the rings on their left ring finger.

"You may kiss the groom." Namjoon placed a hand on Yoongi's cheek. He wiped the tear off Yoongi's cheek, leaning down, Yoongi leaning forward. Their lips connected in what they believed would be the most special and important kiss they ever had.

A/N: IT'S SHORT BUT I MAY DO A SMUT FOR THEIR HONEYMOON IDK I'M PRACTICING IN MY NOTEBOOK ON HOW TF TO WRITE SMUT BUT ALL I'M GOOD AT IS BLOWJOB'S I GUESS FBKSGSGDBJSKBF I'M TOO YOUNG TOO BE THIS PERVERTED FUCK IT I'M GOING TO HELL