9

"Really? The silent treatment?" Yoongi sat on the couch, back facing Namjoon and arms crossed. No answer escaped the little, "Are we really doing this?" Yoongi looked down and squeezed his eyes shut, "This is because I didn't buy you candy and we had to leave early because you almost threw a fit in the store, huh? You're lucky I'm not punishing you for that stunt." Namjoon groaned after not hearing an answer, "Fine. Corner now." Yoongi shook his head, "Excuse you?"

"No! You can't make me!" Namjooned pinched the brigde of his nose, his other hand on his waist.

"Yoongi get up." Yoongi hesitated upon hearing his name.

"No!"

"Min Yoongi stop it with this damn attitude." Yoongi turned around and stuck his tongue out.

"You're stupid!"

"Call me stupid all you want. Won't lessen your punishment."

"Dumb!"

"Not making it smaller."

"Idiot!"

"Nope." Namjoon stood there, slightly amused. Was he trying to make it worse?

"Die then! I hate you! I'll always hate you!" Namjoon sighed. He wasn't a fan of violence and was trying his best.

"Nope. You're just gonna make it worse Yoongi."

"Well... Well..." Yoongi looked for words before something just came out, "Your a stupid asshole!" Namjoon walked over to Yoongi, hand out. Yoongi just slapped it away. Namjoon grabbed Yoongi by the wrist and managed to flat the others palm against his own. He slapped the littles hand, hard enough to make it red. Yoongi yanked his hand away and Namjoon had to pry the other hand out from under the littles butt. He repeated the action. Yoongi glared at Namjoon before slapping the care taker.

"Min Yoongi I am trying  to stay calm and not punish you harshly. Now, I will  spank you if you don't listen dammit." Yoongi pouted again,"Fine. Spanking it is." Namjoon stood to sit on the couch but Yoongi shot up and ran to the corner, "Yoongi, come here and lay across daddy's lap."

"No! I want the corner!"

"Is Mr. Corner our new friend?"

"Yes." This is how Namjoon did it. Threaten spankings, sit on the couch, and Yoongi would listen to what Namjoon had originally planned, "And it's Ms. Corner not Mr." Namjoon smiled slightly as he looked at the little.

A/N: Aaaa... These chapters are small.. Sorry about that. I promise I'm not trying to make them small... I promise the next chapter will have close to 1,000 words..