13

"What do you want?" Yoongi leaned on the door frame and stared at Jin.

"Is Namjoon home?"

"No."

"Where is he then? He hasn't been home for a few months."

"None of your business. Go away before I call the cops."

"Rude."

"Yeah whatever." Yoongi shut the door on Jin, locking it. Jin let out a puff of air before turning around and leaving. When he exited the apartment building he was stopped by two men in military uniforms.

"Do you know a Min Yoongi?" Jin looked at the men confused.

"Why do you want to know?"

"We have news for him about Kim Namjoon." Jin stood up straight and cleared his throat.

"Then you found him. What about Namjoon?"

"He was in an accident involving a bomb. He will admitted to a hospital and has been diagnosed with amnesia. Due to that he will be coming back shortly." Jin's eyes widened.

"Oh my god.. What hospital will he be at?" The soldiers told him the hospital before wishing him a good day and leaving. Jin took his phone out when they were gone and texted Jinyoung, telling him news that wasn't exactly true.

~ Next day~

Yoongi was making himself lunch when someone knocked on the door. He stopped what he was doing and walked over, opening it and almost falling. Jimin hugged him tightly and Taehyung was behind him, eyes full of worry, "We're so, so, sorry for your loss."

"Loss? What loss?" Jimin pulled away to see the confusion in Yoongi's eyes.

"Jackson didn't tell you?"

"He messaged me yesterday but I didn't read it." Jimin's eyes widened and he looked back at Taehyung.

"Yoongi, sit down." Jimin and Taehyung led Yoongi to the couch, Taehyung standing while Jimin sat next to him.

"What is this about? You guys are scaring me."

"It's about Namjoon. He was in an accident with a bomb." Yoongi's eyes furrowed.

"No. No, he's not.." Yoongi stared at Jimin, hoping what he was saying was just some sick joke.

"He didn't make it hyung. Guards contacted Jinyoung-hyung and told him. They thought he was you. Jinyoung-hyung told Jackson and he told us."

"No. That wasn't Namjoon. They made a mistake. It couldn't have been." Yoongi didn't even bother trying to stop the tears form flowing, "It.. It wasn't.. No.." Yoongi felt Taehyung sitting down and hugging him from behind.

A/N: Istg this book is just gonna be unintentional small chapters without me trying to make them small- But I got stuck and I've been trying to figure out what to put after that for almost a week and a half and every time my mind goes blank-