17

Yoongi gave the phone back to Jungkook. The door opened and Taehyung came in, "Why're you back so early?"

"Forgot my phone.." Jungkook let Yoongi go and held it up and Taehyung took it, "Where's Jimin? I said both of you have to be-"

"He went to his room I think. I haven't killed him yet." Taehyung hummed and walked out. Jungkook looked at Yoongi who watched as Taehyung left.

"When TaeTae is stressed he goes for walks to calm down." Yoongi slowly nodded and looked at Jungkook.

"Do you think Joonie's coming here? For me at least?" Jungkook chuckled.

"If Namjoon was to ever forget you, those photos you sent, he'll remember you for sure. Heck, he probably has and feels bad. That's probably why he said he'll break up with Jin-hyung." Yoongi smiled.

"I hope." The two boys watched tv . After half an hour they heard a knock. Jungkook jumped up.

"I got it. You keep watching hyung." Yoongi watched as Jungkook went to answer the door. He could hear them.

"Is Yoongi here?" He stood up and walked over. He saw Namjoon and both made eye contact. Jungkook left so they had time alone.

"D-do you remember me Namjoon?" Namjoon didn't speak. He reached out and pulled Yoongi in for a tight hug.

"I called off the relationship with Jin. I'm so sorry baby. I should've told you the truth. I should've been careful. I should've-" Yoongi pulled away and left a kiss on Namjoon's lips. He hugged Namjoon tightly again.

"It's fine. You remembered me that's all I need. All I need is for you to remember me. Forever. And also lots of sweets, cuddles, and stuffies. I also need lots of attention and love from daddy." Namjoon chuckled and started to pet Yoongi. Yoongi pulled away and held Namjoon's hand. He looked at Jungkook who smiled at them, "If Taehyung asks tell him daddy remembered Yoongi!" Jungkook nodded and gave two thumbs up. Both males walked out, closing the door and heading back to the place they called home.

The place where daddy Kim could never forget his little Min.

A/N: Idc what any of you say I got way to tempted to add the title in so shush. Thanks to those of you who decided this story was worth reading to the end! It means so much to mean. It truly does. As someone who doubts every piece of writing the comments I get telling me that they love this story really kept me going. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Chapter 1 of 'Save Me | Namgi' is most likely out for those who said/want to read it. Thank you all for the support of this story^^❤️

Also I'm just curious but how many of you humans know Stray Kids?

Y'all I got 5 other drafts shit- 2 BTS and 3 Got7