12

A/N: There's barely any angst in this. Angst is like my sugar daddy. I feel like my gay ass hasn't done him right.

Namjoon paced back and forth in the bedroom. Yoongi had been leaning against the doorway, waiting for him to finish, "You've got to be kidding me. Y-you're not? Full on serious?" He looked at Yoongi, eyes full of hurt, "So I have to be there by Wednesday? Ok.." He sat on the bed and rested his forehead on his hand, "Alright. Fine, I'll arrive by Wednesday." He pulled the phone away from his ear and hung up. He let it fall to the floor. Yoongi walked over and sat on the floor in front of Namjoon. He held Namjoons hands.

"Who was it?"

"It was no one. Don't worry about it." Namjoon grabbed the back of Yoongis head and pulled him forward, kissing his forehead, "It's fine. I just have to make some arrangements with Hoseok-hyung and Taehyung." Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"Namjoon. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It was work. You know the company I recently started working at right?"

"Ya."

"It's a trip. To America so I won't be able to see you few a while."

"Can't someone else take your spot?"

"No. It uh.. Doesn't work like that."

~Wednesday~

Yoongi sat on the couch. Namjoon had left an hour ago. He stood up and walked into the kitchen, seeing a slip of paper on the table. He picked it up and read the contents. The door opened and he heard Hoseok, "Hyung! I'm here!"

Baby boy. I know I should've said this in person but it kills me to see you crying. Hopefully Hoseok-hyung or Taehyung is there while you're reading. So, you know how I had to go and enlist a few months ago? Yeah.. That's what the phone call was about. There is no business trip. It was the government telling me I needed to go in. I'm sorry for not telling you in person. I know, you can call me stupid, idiot, and the worst daddy ever when I get back. I'll buy you all the stuffies you want though when I return.

He stopped reading, not wanting to finish the note. Yoongi started to subconsciously cry as Hoseok walked into the kitchen to see his shiny face, "Hyung, what's wrong?" He walked over and took the note from Yoongi. He read the whole note to himself and looked back at Yoongi, "Shit.." He set the paper down and pulled Yoongi in for a hug, Yoongi not even fighting back as he covered his mouth with both hands and squeezed his eyes shut. Hoseok rubbed his back as Yoongi let out a muffled sob into his shirt.

~8:47 pm~

Yoongi sat in the corner of the couch. Hoseok had left two hours ago and he was all by himself. He flipped through channels, his eyes half lidded. He had only eaten a few things while under Hoseoks watch. He couldn't even feel close to little space and was glad. He didn't want to be little anymore. Maybe Namjoon was lying and just left to be with Jin? Yoongi yawned and checked the time. He shut off the tv, falling asleep there on the sofa.

A/N: I know it's short but I purposefully did that. I was gonna end it after the note but changed my mind so yeah. Also I found an imagine series where you're Yoongi's daughter and even though I'm not a fangirl I still watch it because it's that cute???? It's by Gucci_ REII on youtube and I recommend it but if you don't want to that's fine!