14

"Yoongi come on. Taehyung's waiting for us." Yoongi sat on the floor with crossed arms. It's been a month since he got the 'news'. It was the first time he was in little space since. Jimin groaned, not realizing how bratty Yoongi was.

"No!" Jungkook shoved his arms under past Yoongi's and picked him up like that. Yoongi screamed and was put down.

"I'll go get my daddy and then you won't get ice cream." Yoongi shrugged and Jimin ran out only to come back with Taehyung, "Daddy he won't listen!" Taehyung patted Jimin's head.

"I got it baby don't worry." Taehyung walked around and sat in front of Yoongi. Jungkook watched his daddy's actions.

"I got this daddy! Don't worry!" Jungkook grinned.

"Kookie I'll handle this. You and Jiminie can wait." Jungkook nodded and stood up going to Jimin and both quickly started a conversation, "Yoongi come on. I'm getting you both ice cream and it's burning out. You'll become a crisp in here."

"I want my daddy!" Taehyung frowned slightly but pulled it to a light smile, taking Yoongi's hands in his.

"Yoongi, you know that... You know that can't happen, right? We know you miss him but..." Taehyung sighed. He pulled the little in for a hug and could tell the he was crying.

"I want my Joonie though.." Taehyung rubbed his back to try to calm him down.

"Yoongi, let me take you and Jiminie out. I'll buy you both some candy, colouring books, and stuffies. You need to calm down and clear your mind, ok?" Yoongi hugged Taehyung and nodded, "Let get up, ok?" Yoongi pulled away from the hug and Taehyung stood up, helping Yoongi up. Jimin walked up behind Yoongi and gave him a back hug, trapping his arms. Taehyung laughed and wiped Yoongi's shiny cheeks. The three exited the building, Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook holding hands, "So where do you two want to go first?" Both Yoongi and Jimin spoke at the same time.

"Ice cream!" Jimin pulled Yoongi and Jungkook down the sidewalk and looked back at Taehyung, "Hurry Taehyungie!" Taehyung chuckled and jogged to catch up.

"Don't run! Be patient boys." Jimin and Jungkook giggled while Yoongi smiled. They stopped and waited for Taehyung to catch up.

A/N: Pffft- I already know how I'm ending this book cause it's near that point if I'm being honest. Also about my other Namgi book. It's not fully Namgi, it starts with Yoonmin but progresses into Namgi I promise y'all.