A/N

For years, Angelica has repressed her feelings for Alexander, her sister's Boyfriend.  But one night, as he comes stumbling into her bedroom drunk and proclaiming his love for her - she finds that it's all too hard to manage now.

Feelings are shared through stolen moments of secrecy.  But Angelica warns him not to take it any further - for Eliza's sake.

Meanwhile, Angelica finds that she's formed a special connection with Thomas Jefferson.  Maybe she was meant to be with Thomas from the beginning, and now this is her chance to get over Alexander, once and for all.

But when it comes to love, we all know that it is never that easy.  Soon, Angelica finds herself venturing into nights of secrecy, drunk-calls, and stolen kisses.

Hey guys!

So just a heads up before you read on - I've tried to make this story as neutral to both ships as possible (with my biased shipping), so that there are both Hamgelica moments and Thomgelica moments.

But I have to warn you in advance - it will end with Hamgelica.  I am a Hamgelica Shipper.

Yeah ... sorry to Thomgelica shippers. But you're welcome to read on because I can assure you there will be Thomgelica moments too.

Ok, that was it.
Thanks again and enjoy yet ANOTHER one of my endless books!
😁❤️

Thanks again and enjoy yet ANOTHER one of my endless books! 😁❤️

PS. Votes and positive comments are always appreciated!