Cutter!Reader

WARNING
May contain topics unsuitable for children or sensitive people. By reading this, you consent to exposure to sensitive topics such as self harm, depression and peer pressure(?).

Oliver's Traits: Headcanon
Reader's Traits: Depressed
Closeness: Friends
Relationship: Classmates, Childhood Friends
Other Casts: None
Fluff Meter: 7/10
Fanservice Meter: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So basically, I've planned this out way too much, so I decided to finish this first. However, this is still not going to be the first chapter of the book. As I upload more oneshots the 1st chapter is gonna be something less heavy like a fluffy Shy!Reader x Outgoing!Oliver or something like that.

Anyway, I hope yalls enjoy the story.

"Hey!! You'll hit my shoe!"

"Hahah!! No regrets!"

"OI!! COME BACK THE HELL HERE!"

9:30am. I walk to the canteen, watching my classmates run off to play. Straightening my uniform, wishing I had those kinds of friends.

I had one though, one that knows almost everything about me; it was Oliver, but he wasn't even present to school today due to some exam outside of school.

I reached my canteen and took out my food. This is my breakfast, since the morning session of our school starts at about 7:10 - 7:30, the breakfast we have at home mainly consists of Milo, or milk.

(a/n) This applies to most Malaysian schools btw--

Then, we go to school and wait for recess.

After I finished eating what I've brought to school I went to the bathroom.

I locked myself in a cubicle and took out my blade.

Sure, we aren't allowed to bring any blades to school, but I just smuggle them inside and hope that prefects won't catch me. I roll up the sleeves of my pinafore.

I cut.

I cut again.

It's a daily thing. Oliver really hates it and tries to make me stop. I said I already have, and that I'm all better now.

That's the thing, he only checks my wrist.

He doesn't know that my shoulders and thighs are full of cuts.

Seeing him happy makes me happy, but if I stop cutting...

I lose my mind.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the school bell rang, signifying recess was over.

I went back to class late but somehow managed to get there before my teacher.

"Class, stand! Bow! Good morning teacher!"

The class monitor shouted, and thus Maths class started.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After school, I walked quickly out of school, not wanting to see any more of those people that just ignore me.

They used to care, but as I grew worse and emotionally unstable they started thinking of me as problematic and stopped talking to me.

I rode the LRT home, as usual.

When I reached home, I realised that my mother was still out at work. I put my school bags down and showered.

34 degrees of temperature throughout the day, I was sweating.