Oliver's Birthday Special!

Oliver's Traits: Headcanon
Reader's Traits: None
Closeness: Friends w mutual feelings
Relationship: Vocaloids, Best Friends ;0
Other Loids: Fukase, Piko, Gumi
Background: Rin, Miku, Yohioloid, Ruby
Fluff Meter: 6/10
Fanservice Meter: 3/10

Straight to the point- Hope you enjoy! It's a bit long, though.

The calendar marks the night of December 20th.

I stare out to the beautiful scenery of the park, where snow coats everything like powdered sugar on the fountains.

Taking a sigh, my breath forms little clouds in front of me.

It is very cold.

I lean back on the bench I'm sitting on and put my head on the shoulders of a certain blonde that agreed to go to the park with me.

"So, it's your birthday tomorrow, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Oliver replied. "I don't really know what to do though."

"What do you mean?"

"Outside of family, I've never really had a celebration," he explained. "I've never really wanted one, I just never really had the will to host a big celebration with the need of pleasing everyone. It sounds kind of tiring.

"We usually just sing happy birthday, have cake, and that's it. No games or anything together, and um..." he covered his face a bit. "I'm a little too shy to ask and invite everyone... I guess I'll never really experience having a huge birthday celebration."

Not if I can help it...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day. It was a normal day, apart from a few wishes to Oliver. Nothing out of the ordinary... yet.

4:00pm.

"Okay," I began. "Y'all probably know why I gathered you here."

"Yeah, I guess?" Fukase looked at me, and I gave him a frustrated sigh.

"It's Oliver's birthday!" I nearly shouted at everyone. "Don't any of you remember?"

"Wait, I thought his birthday was on the 25th?"

"Oliver's not Jesus!" I exclaimed.

"Anyways, we need to make this a birthday he never forgets. This is the first time we're hosting a party for him!" I continued, "Plus, I can tell he's not expecting it.

"Any ideas?"

Silence.

Then, Moke raised his hand.

"Yes, Moke?"

"What if we made dumplings for Oliver? Yknow, since winter solstice is tomorrow and-"

"No.

"Alright, anyone else?"

"Why don't we just get the cake and console first and decide what's happening next??" Piko piped up frankly.

"Oh, seems like a good idea," I said quietly. "So, what cake do we buy?

"Does Oliver like chocolate cake?"

"He's your boyfriend and you don't even know what cake he likes?" Fukase said.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I attempted to reassure myself. "He and I just kind of have established that we have mutual feelings, that's all-"

"You two literally went on a date yesterday."

I took a glance at Piko who looked almost done with life, wanting the discussion to just go smoothly.