Musician!Reader

Oliver's Traits: Headcanon
Reader's Traits: Musician
Closeness: Friends
Relationship: Vocaloids, Childhood Friends
Other Casts: Fukase, Friend; Flower, Friend; Piko, Friend; Miku, Friend; Rin, Friend; Len, Friend
Fluff Meter: 4/10
Fanservice Meter: 2/10

I've thought of this--

Someone dear lord save me--

Probably the only reason I wrote this was because I myself am a musician/violinist oof

This won't be as good as the previous one, but it's surprisingly longer. I think I'm better at darker aspects of stories, I actually dunno.

"Hey (y/n)!"

The hotel where my music exam just took place in. I have finished my music exam and am now waiting for a certain someone in the lobby.

Fukase walked towards me with a smile. Well, more of a smirk.

"How was it?"

"I have three notes for you," I pulled out my (m/i) and played a concert pitch B. After that, an A, and then a D.

Fukase understood, as he was a violist (whoa hey viola jokes in the corner there) and probably was perfect pitch. Probably.

"C'mon, it couldn'tve been that bad!"

We walked back together, talking on and on about what happened in the exam.

I couldn't wait to break the news to Oliver and tell him that I've finished my exam and hope for his support.

I went back home, Oliver was nowhere to be found.

I hung up my bag and instrument case and began looking for him.

"Oliver?"

No response.

"Oliver!"

Still nothing.

"OLIVER!" Fukase called out, much louder than I can manage.

We heard nothing, and suddenly, something hit me from behind. I planted face-first onto the floor as mischievious laughter filled my ears.

"Did I scare you?" A voice with the British accent I knew all too well asked me.

"No," I replied, "but I sure got a few bruises because of you."

I could see Fukase there trying to hide his laughter but oh sweet lord he isn't hiding anything.

"Hey, you lovebirds done gettin' it on yet?"

We just realised the awkward position we were in and got up out of embarassment.

"S-sorry!" Oliver apologised with a red face.

We sat together and just hung out, talking about my experience. Oliver wished me luck and Fukase told me to calm down.

Since I was almost raging about my scales having to restart.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hey (y/n)!! How was your exam?" Flower and Piko came in, along with Rin, Len and Miku.

"It went alright," I said, mainly because I was just too tired to repeat and rage about the same thing to the other people.

Oliver shifted towards me to let Flower and her gang sit down.

"I'm TIIIIRED!!" Rin stretched her arms and legs on a sofa and just laid there.

"Rin, please let me sit down!" Len fought for privacy as Rin was literally squashing him alive with her right arm and leg.