Suicidal!Reader

WARNING
May contain topics unsuitable for children or sensitive people. By reading this, you consent to exposure to sensitive topics such as depression and suicide.

Here is the edgiest fanfiction no one asked for-

Literally, no one requested this it just popped into my mind somehow.

I've been working on this for almost the entire road trip back to my hometown for General Elections and even when I was cheerful after writing a portion of this story I was moody and slept for a majority of the car ride.

About general elections. It's in my random diary if you're curious uwu

Anyway, this fanfic starts off on Oliver's perspective, or in 3rd person mode. It's one of the first times I wrote like this, so I hope you enjoy-

I hope you do-

Oliver was absent from school for today, due to extra-curricular events that took place outside of school. However, he was marked present as he had a valid reason to be absent.

The blonde was talking to Fukase who was also absent from school for the same reason, waiting for their friend, (y/n), to come back.

When she came back, she was a little less cheerful than usual. Oliver felt a little concerned.

She was being neglected in school so much, she has been more and more cold towards the other classmates. The only people that she was open with were Oliver and Fukase.

"Hey, you alright?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," she gave a reassuring smile towards the two boys.

They both respected that, so they both agreed to wait in the living room until she was done showering.

She normally took 5 minutes to finish showering, so imagine their surprise when they waited 10 minutes for her to finish.

15 minutes.

"Shouldn't she be out by now?"

20 minutes.

"Maybe she's resting."

25 minutes.

"This doesn't feel right."

30 minutes.

"I can't take this," Oliver stood up from the chair. "I'm going to check on her."

The choir boy knocked on the door.

"Hey (y/n), are you done yet?"

No response.

"Hey, (y/n), open up!"

No response.

"If you don't open up I'll open it myself, even if you're not prepared, at least tell me."

No respose.

"That's it, I'm opening it."

The door was locked. Oliver budged the door, but failed.