Yandere!Oliver

Oliver's Traits: Yandere
Reader's Traits: None
Closeness: Just Met
Relationship: Schoolmates
Other Casts:
Fluff Meter: 3/10
Fanservice Meter: 1/10

Hello everyone!! This fanfic was requested by QueenIcyChelsea

It was pretty challenging! I've never thought of a Yandere!Oliver before, and I had to come up with a fitting plot that didn't seem too cliche compared to the others.

Enjoy!!

I used to envy at people's lovey-dovey faces when they'd walk home from school together, because I always walk home alone.

After my friends and I would say goodbye, we'd go on seperate ways. We would walk home together but my house was just located in a completely different place.

All my friends were girls. I was quite outgoing in school, and I used to have many friends of both genders. But from recently all my guy friends either stopped talking to me, or disappeared altogether.

Whoever who would talk to me from that day onwards, excluding girls, would disappear or just avoid me from then on. Was someone spreading rumours about me...?

I was walking home from school one day at the alleyway when I felt something... weird. I always had felt that way but I heard a sound today, like something was behind me.

I turned around and saw nothing. Then, a stray cat walked out from one of garbage bins. I sighed in relief.

At least no one was following me, I thought. But that thought was thrown out of the window by a sillhouette in the distance, behind the cat. It seemed to be... watching me?

Under the dim lighting I couldn't really make out something, but I knew it was nothing good. One thing in my head was clear.

Run.

I ran to the LRT station and quickly paid for my ticket. Man, screw the line. It was slowing me down, that stalker was going to catch up to me any second...!

I scrambled around the station to find a ticket stop that had a shorter line and eventually found one with only two people. But I had no time at all anymore, that sillhouette was getting closer, closing in until I could see them much clearer.

The sillhouette was a boy who looked my age. His messy hair was a shade of pale blonde that matched his right eye. His left eye was covered in bandages. Everything about him screamed foreign.

The only thing that didn't stand out was his uniform. He wore a white button-up shirt with dark green long pants, the typical male uniform here. But the thing was, his school badge on his breast pocket matched mine.

I've seen him before, walking along the corridors. Lurking in the shadows of the canteen, wherever I went, he was there.

"W-who're you?"

He stood inches away from me and finally, spoke to me.

"My name is Oliver. I come from your school."

Yeah, I know that, I said in my mind, but I urged him to tell more.

"Why are you following me?"

His face showed no signs of emotional change, he just stood there. Something was unsettling about his expression; his one eye lacked emotion and stared right through mine, glassy and empty.

"I just wanted to know you better," he said. "But I never get the chance to talk to you."

I then realised that the two people had finished buying their tickets. I rushed to the machine and typed in my IC number and slipped in my student card into the card slot.