Chapter XXV:Helplessly into you

R I C C I

"Dun nalang tayo sa kwarto" Pagaaya ko sa kanya na nakaupo sa sala. Sa kwarto kasi yung aircon at PS4. Malay ko ba if she plays pala.

"Uh- hindi okay lang. Dito nalang. " She answered looking at the center table playing with her feet.

Hahahaha! "Zaunea..Don't tell me natatakot ka?"I teased her and walked to her. I sat beside her and cupped her cheeks. "Zaun, I like you in all ways including that but I wouldn't enjoy it if you don't" I tried to keep her from worrying with a little tease. Malay mo HAHAHAHA

"Sorry.." she said trying to smile.

"I'm never going to be like your boss from Diem. Even when I'm sober. " I removed my hands from cupping her face and switched to cupping her body with my arms.

I fully understand if she's being cautious with me. We just met. Maybe a week or two.

Maybe I'm just the one who isn't being careful, I actually think fell for her.

"Sige na nga! Tsansing ka masyado eh. " she said and got loose from my arms.

I led her to the room.

"Babalik pa ba ako ng Diem?" She asked out of the blue. Baka ito yung gusto nyang pagusapan

"Whatever makes you comfortable..ikaw bahala. " I said. I know walang kwenta yung advice ko. Napasubo nalang ako ng popcorn na hawak ko sa pagsisisi.

"Di ko kasi alam eh.. kailangan ko ng trabaho pero I don't think I can get back there pa.." She said, laid back and started hugging one of our pillows.

I also laid a little leaning at the headboard and I faced my body to hers while she was playing with her hands. I put the bowl of popcorn beside me and started playing with her hair. It's my turn.

I noticed that my phone's screen lit and popped a message from Ate Leila. Friend namin ni Unyce.

"Ay Zaun. Meron akong alam na coffee shop. Baka gusto mo? Kaibigan ko may-ari. Ako na kakausap. " I offered. She turned to me smiling.

"Talaga? Saan?" She asked excitedly.

"Malapit lang yun sa La Salle. Lagi na kita pupuntahan pag may pasok ka" and I pinched her cheeks.

"Yehey, thank you! " she held my hand that was on her cheek. I was as excited as she is.

"Ay gusto mo sumama next week? May talk ako sa Scholastic.." she added.

"Sure. Basta watch ka din game ko next week? " I offered. She missed my game kasi last week. I didn't bother to force her to attend na rin kasi she was still recovering. Di na rin sya nakapunta sa victory celebration namin sa Revel.

"Sige. Sorry about not watching nung nakaraan.."she apologized.

"Okay lang Zaun, basta watch ka next game ha? Pinky promise?" I put my pinky finger closer to her face.