Chapter XLIII: Officially

Z A U N E A

"But I swear, hindi talaga kami gumagamit ng ganun. Shabu? Marijuana? Di namin trip yun. Pero ewan ko ba't ganun. " his eyes were upset.

"Baka naman prank. Don't let it get into your head that much. Baka madistract ka sa games. "

"Yun na nga eh. Baka di ako paglaruin. "

—-
I still can't believe they're allowing Ricci to come over every once in a while. Feeling ba nila bading si Ricci?

Dane and Blake, as usual, were happy to see us pero syempre si Blake in denial pa rin.

Dane came back with her dolls. She invited Ricci for her "tea party" with her tea set.

"I thought boys aren't allowed at the tea party?" I asked while she was pulling Ricci towards the chair. Feeling ko magigiba yung upuan dahil sa laki ng katawan nitong bagong bisita namin.

She never allowed Blake and Papa to join us in her tea party. Nakokornihan daw kasi sila, syempre nagtatampo naman sya.

Dane served us imaginary tea and plastic cookies.

We all pretended to eat them. "Can I have one more? I'm still hungry eh." Ricci said and laid his hand out near my sister but Dane swayed it and said "Chabini!"

I giggled while Ricci wondered. "Ano daw?"

"Chabini. Ibig sabihin nya, kanya lang. Mine, ganun. " i told him like I was i vocabulary teacher.

"Ahh.. chabini. "

"Chabini. All chabini.." he repeated while smiling widely at me.

Baliw.

*ring ring*

His phone started to ring so he excused himself while Dane and I were left at the party.

"Crush mo sya?" She randomly asked while pouring more tea in my pink floral tea cup. Mga bata talaga ngayon.

"Huh? No. " too in denial.

"Crush ka nya?"

"No. " once she knows, she's going to tell everyone in the house. And I can't afford that. Baka hindi na payagan si Ricci na magpunta dito.

"But he gives you gifts?

"When?" Ito si Ricci pinapahamak sarili.

Dane took out a wrapped rectangular thingy. May inuupuan pala sya. It's grey and simple. Must be a frame.

"Ano yan?" I've never seen something like it dito sa bahay before.

She slid it unto the table to pass it to me with her tiny hands. I unwrapped it but didn't check if it was addressed to me. Good girl with bad habits.

Well it wasn't a frame. But it had a photo of Ricci and I at least.

I glanced at Dane to find out that she's biting her lip of excitement for me to read it. Nakasalumbaba pa.