Let Me Love You- Body Appreciation Story

So, before you begin. Let me warn you that thus story is sexual. And if you know me- you know I don't get down with sexual stories like that. But this one is sexual for a good reason. You guys should see more than the sex- see the love. Enjoy.

*******************************************

    "Noelle." Gabriel's baritone voice spoke as he looked at his wife.
     Noelle, who had just gotten done taking a bath, was speechless. She did not expect to see her husband in his doctors coat, looking at her intently as she only stood in a towel. She observed him then, his brown skin seemed to glow with his doctors jacket on and his hazel eyes, curly hair and juicy pink lips could make any female melt.
     "Y-yes." Noel stuttered. She cleared her throat, not knowing why she was suddenly nervous.
     He nodded his head for her to come to him, and she instinctively obeyed his voice.
     She stood in front of him in only a towel and her hair was pinned up to keep it from getting wet. Gabriel thought she was beautiful- from the way her glasses framed her face, her short stature,  and to her smooth chocolate skin- Noelle was his queen.
     Grabbing her hand softly, Gabriel sat her on the bed and he got up so that he was standing in front of her.
     "Now, I know you're wondering what is going on." He spoke. "But this morning before we both left for work, you told me that you thought your body was ugly."
     Noelle looked up at him then. It was true- she did say that to him. They had been married for six months and Noelle was a virgin on their wedding night. She kept her virginity as a commitment to God. And in return, God had blessed her with a man who respected that and much more. But Noelle was body sensitive- scared that they way her body looked wouldn't please him.
     "And that bothered me all day at work. So tonight, I want to show you that I love your body. Undo your towel." Gabriel instructed, his hazel eyes holding a deep and serious gaze as he looked at his wife.
     Noelle bit her lip as she shifted her gaze away from her husbands piercing one, to the teal blue towel that covered her most sacred parts.
     Gabriel watched as his wife released the towel from her body, leaving her in all of her nakedness. He admired her body and was blessed to be the man to please it. Kneeling down so they were at eye level, Gabriel lifted Noelle's chin so they were staring at one another.
     "Don't be shy." He spoke softly to her. "Everything is beautiful. But let me show you why."
     Noelle nodded her head yes, curious to know what he was going to do.
     Gabriel kissed Noelle softly on the lips. His hands still cupped her face as the kiss grew deeper. Gabriel had all control and Noelle allowed him to lead her.
     Breaking the kiss, Gabriel's kisses began to travel down towards her neck. Noelle closed her eyes and enjoyed what her husband was doing. Not noticing that he had went lower, Noelle  gasped and then moaned when she felt his mouth on her breast. Sucking one and playing with the other, Gabriel looked at Noelle who was now looking at him. Her eyes were low and heavy with pleasure. 
     He stopped what he was doing and spoke to her. "Your breasts are just one of your identities as a woman. Every woman's breasts are different. And you are a testament to that. Just because they are not what society and the media says they should be, doesn't make them ugly, Noelle." Gabriel told her before he kissed both of her breasts.
     Moving lower and causing Noelle to lean further back, Gabriel arrived at her stomach. He took her stomach in his hands and gently squeezed and caressed its round and chubby shape
     "Noelle baby. You're stomach is not flat. And I don't care. It has a little hair, but that's fine. And your stretch marks show your journey- you're growth. God blessed you with a stomach so that you could hold in our children one day.  Your womb is blessed. You're beautiful." He kissed her stomach and then kissed her legs. Then the inside of her thighs, leading up to her lower lady.
     Gabriel looked at his wife. "Your woman hood makes you a woman in more ways then one. With it you will one day birth our babies. With it you are defined as a woman. And with it, it has completed our love. And made us one. For we are one."
     Gabriel kissed her lower lady and that caused Noelle  to instantly close her eyes and arch her body towards his touch, biting her lip.
     As he worked his tongue, Noelle pulled his head deeper in between in her legs. Feeling his wife tug at his curls, Gabriel's hunger seemed to grow and he ate more. The more he ate, the more Noelle seemed to moan- and the more desire he had.
     Feeling something rise up in her, Noelle's legs began to shake. Gabriel grabbed her legs to still her as he continued to suck and swirl in her love nest. Biting her lip, Noelle felt as if she was about to loose her mind. Seconds later her love spilled, and Gabriel licked up every drop.
     Noelle, panting heavily, looked into her husbands eyes and saw that they only held love.
     Kissing her now sensitive love nest, Gabriel moved his body upwards where he and Noelle were face to face.
    Noelle grabbed his face, and rubbed her hands through this beard. Looking him deep into his eyes she kissed him.
     "Thank you." She spoke as she rubbed her hands through his curly hair.
     He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "No, thank you. Your body is a gift from God- saved specifically for me to please. Now, you know I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson for saying your body was ugly."
     Hearing those words made Noelle's heart race. Looking up at him she spoke. "Yes."
     Gabriel kissed her and rubbed his hands along her thighs, causing tingles to shoot up Noelle's spine. Noelle kissed him back and allowed him to lead her into what he wanted her to do.
     As their kissed grew more intense, Gabriel stripped from his clothes until he was naked. His kissed traveled to Noelle's neck where he was sure to leave his mark.
     By now, the couple was layed back on the bed and Gabriel was on top of her.
     Both were ready for what was next. Gabriel looked into his wife's eyes. "You ready?"
     "Yes." Noelle responded with the nod of her head
     Gabriel positioned himself and entered his wife slowly. Her mouth opened slightly as she felt his manhood inside of her. He stayed still so she could get used to him. In their six months of being husband and wife, no matter how many times they'd make love- Gabriel always made sure that she was ok. And she always said yes. And the fresh feeling of  Gabriel being inside Noelle never grew dull for the both of them
     He began to move in and out of her slowly. He wanted her to feel him with every stroke.  Noelle's back arched towards him and she closed her eyes instinctively. Noticing that she closed her eyes, Gabriel stopped.
     "Noelle baby." Gabriel spoke in a husky tone. Noelle opened her eyes and looked at him. Sweat was beginning to form on both of their foreheads. Both of their eyes were filled with lust, passion, and desire. "I'm gonna need you to open your eyes for me. And look at me the entire time. So that you know how much I love you."
     Swallowing hard, Noelle obeyed. And so he began again- in and out, out and in, slow strokes. Deep strokes. Long strokes. Her moans filled the bedroom as well as his grunts.
     She called his name. He called hers. They kissed, tugged, pulled. They explored one another's bodies. They made each other's bodies respond to the others command:  Gabriel seemed to dig deep- causing Noelle's  body to go into overload. She would kiss and suck on his ear, which made him push harder.
     Feeling that familiar feeling, Gabriel and Noelle both knew that they were about to explode. Tears formed in Noelle's eyes because she felt more than just his manhood in her. She felt his love. And with one last push and pull- Gabriel and Noelle's love  exploded into one another.
      After catching their breaths, Noelle and Gabriel sat up from where they lay. He stared at her, and she he. He kissed her tears away.
     "Baby did I hurt you?" He spoke as he searched her eyes for any hint of pain.
     She smiled at his concern. "No, you didn't. You never do. But...I felt something, Gabriel. I felt our love."
     Gabriel smiled at her. He had felt the same thing.
     They kissed deeply and repositioned themselves so that Noelle lay on top of him. He traced circles in her back and they listened to one another's heartbeats as they watched the sun rise.

******************************************
     Body appreciation is much needed in this society, don't you think? Noelle reminds me of so many people today. And Gabriel...well, every woman needs a Gabriel in their life.
     Comment, Vote, Share.

     Until next time,
Malaysia :)