Pan's Labyrinth chapter 6

After I checked around the mill and did not find Ofelia I went to the labyrinth to see if she was there

After I checked around the mill and did not find Ofelia I went to the labyrinth to see if she was there. As I gradually walked through the winding paths I called for Ofelia. Till I came to the well in the center and descended down. Thinking she may have gone looking for the faun. When I reached the bottom and did not see her I turned to leave when I hear the fauns voice. "Lady Nova you have returned. I turned to once again lock eyes with this marvelous creature. "And You look most lovely tonight." He added. As he looks upon me as if I am a wonder to behold  "Yes i've come in search of Ofelia." I addressed him. "You have lost her?" He asked upset of this news. "I'm afraid she wandered off earlier this evening." I answered. "You were supposed to watch her! You are her guardian! Are you not?" he asked becoming more upset. Towering over me I can see his strong body become stiff as he stands at his full height and can become quite intimidating when upset. "I am aware." I respond refusing to show my unease. Though I know he is right. I have allowed myself to become to distracted by the captain and his wife. I think to myself. "The captain and his wi- "Have you too given your purities, become lost in this mortal world and it's men!" He yells accusingly at me. And that was the crossing line for me as I became furious with the thought of the captains most unwanted pursuing of me. "How Dare You accuse of me to become tainted both body and soul! I will give myself to no man! I live for my purpose, and my purpose is to bring Princess Moanna back home safely." I hollered at him, filled with anger. "As the whole of the underworld knows she does well in eluding her keepers, so if you do not mind I have a Princess to find." I say as I turned my back on him and leave upset as well. No sooner do I leave the labyrinth I see Ofelia with Mercedes on the edge of the woods. Ofelia's dress is in shambles. Torn and muddy. As well as her face and hair. Worried Mercedes and I lead her in and prepared a worm bath for her.