Pan's Labyrinth Chapter 14

(Ok so I decided I'm going to do something a little bit different this time. Most of the story is written in my characters POV but I am going to make one short chapter to help make sense of what all is happening in the story in the faun's POV.  Then the rest of the story is going to go back to my characters POV. Also I'm going to make it so that the portal to the underworld can only be opened once more to return them home and Lady nova's immortality is starting to fade away from being away from her home world too long. Just to make the story a little more interesting.)

Later that same night

The Faun's POV.

What have I done. I think to myself as I pace back-and-forth in the labyrinth. Have I truly damned our princess and her guardian to live the remainder of their existence in eternal exile. The Princess made a mistake. Her soul could have been changed from living too long in the external world. And what of her guardian. Did her words ring true when she said her heart calls for me. Or was it a cruel trick to gain favour to return back to her world after her soul has been corrupted. Lady Nova's name has become synonymous with the greats of the underworld. She is considered a hero amongst our people for sacrificing so much to keep our princess safe. But after being in such a cruel world above for so long is it possible for her to maintain her purity with so much corruption and temptation around her.  If she has retained her purity the same as she has retained her beauty then surely I would not be worthy of the love of such a woman. As I look up to the moon I am reminded that there is not much time. Lady Nove'a  immortality is fading and the moon will be full in three days. Then and only then will be the last time the portal to our home world could be open to return them home. I must return to our kingdom and speak with the king. He will know what to do.