Pan's Labyrinth chapter 18

The maids had no idea of what transpired so I went unnoticed as I walked to the upstairs chambers. I am all but sure Ofelia is locked in our previous chamber. As I hid around the corner I could see there were two guards at the door. There were a big commotion just outside and the guards ran to the window at the end of the hallway to see what the commotion was about. I hope Mercedes was able to make it out. I quickly pick the lock with a pin in my hair and slipped in unnoticed before the guards come back. I find Ofelia on the floor scared and crying. When she sees me she runs to me almost hysterical in tears. I hug her with all my might as I think of a plan to get her out of here. "Ofelia listen to me." I said very quietly to not alert the guards at the door. I will make a rope with the bedsheets and lower you to the ground. You must run. Don't worry about me just go ok." I said certain I would not have the strength to run very far. Just then the green fairy came into the room and landed on my shoulder and started chattering. "I decided to give your both one last chance." When I heard that voice again I was both relieved and angered. Ofelia slipped out of my arms to run to him. I felt my anger wash away only leaving relief as he embraced her.  

I soon followed to him and wrapped my arms around him in a almost desperate embrace

I soon followed to him and wrapped my arms around him in a almost desperate embrace. Tears falling from my eyes just the same as Ofelia's. "You came back" I whisper to him. He released me from his embrace and laid his hand on the side of my face and leaned in and placed a kiss my forehead but said nothing. ( I know that is Ofelia but put Nova in her place.)⤵️

"Do you both promise to listen, do everything I tell you? Whitout question?" He asks to both Ofelia and I

"Do you both promise to listen, do everything I tell you? Whitout question?" He asks to both Ofelia and I. Lost for words at the moment, overwhelmed with emotions Ofelia and I just nod our heads. He turns to Ofelia and crouches in front of her. "Very well then: fetch your brother. Bring him to the labyrinth as soon as possible your highness." He finishes. "My brother?" Ofelia asks in question. "We need him." The faun nods. "Why? I go to ask but get cut of with "no more questions. The doors is being guarded." I say quietly. Then make your own door." he said as he handed me a piece of chalk  running his thumb along my palm as he releases the chalk to me. I meet his eyes and see a look that I can't quite describe in them. It gave me a sense of longing.