Pan's labyrinth chapter 7

To say that Mrs

To say that Mrs. Carmen was upset was a under statement. We all were upset. I included. She still hasn't seem to learn not to run off on her own. It is what got her in this wold where she does not belong to begin with. Carmen scolded her for ruining her dress and sends her to bed without dinner and leaves her with me to finish her bath. I sigh and sit on the edge of the tub. "Ofelia where were you?" I ask her in a calm voice. "I got the key Nova." She says as she shows me a golden key. "The key?" I ask. Yes the first test was to get the key from the  giant toad in the fig tree." She says with a bit to much excitement in her voice. "Ofelia what were you thinking! It could've been dangerous!" I scold her letting my worry show. I take a deep breath and level my voice. "You should not have gone without me. Please promise me you won't run off without me again?" I ask with all seriousness. "I promise Nova." She promises me. Just then the fairy disguised as a stick insect flies in through a window and land on the edge of the tub next to me. Ofelia leans forward and whispers to the fairy. "I got the key. Take us to the labyrinth. I tense to think of returning to the labyrinth after my last conversation with the faun. 

N/A Ok so the chapters were sort but I plane on updating again soon.