I Love You

"Jay." Erin whispered, sticking her head around the door later that evening. She watched as both siblings eyes slowly opened. "We've found some CCTV footage from where Dawson and Brett found Mouse. It's not enough for facial recognition so I wanted to see if either of you know him." She explained handing then her phone. A few seconds into the video Hollie gasped.
"Oh god." She muttered, glancing over at Mouse.
"Hey, look at me." Jay said putting his hand on her shoulder and turning her away from Mouse. "What do you know."
"That's Jason Harper." She said, running a hand through her hair as tears filled her eyes.
"Who is he Hollie." Erin asked.
"He's my ex. I haven't spoken to him since I left home." She Said, her voice shaking. "I did this to him." She whispered.
"No you didn't." Jay said wrapping his arms around her as Erin left with a nod. "I never asked, how did it go with Connor?"
"He's cleared me to get my CFD evals done." She Said with a shaky smile.
"Well done." He said squeezing her before pulling away. "Look at me." He said putting his thumb under her chin and raising her head so they were looking straight into each others eyes. "This is not your fault, how would you've known that this Jason would have done this."
"Um..." she hesitated, breaking the eye contact. "Remember how I said I was Voights CI? The information I would tell him I got from Jason, he was in the gangs and I'm pretty sure he has one hell of a record by now."
"Hey, I just want to check on Mouses vitals see if we can get him back into surgery tomorrow." Dr Choi said walking into the room.
"Will he wake up after that?" Hollie asked.
"He will But it might not be straight away." Dr Choi said writing something on a chart.
"So can he have the surgery tomorrow?" Jay asked as Ethan went to leave.
"It's looking good." He Said with a nod before he left.

The next night
"Heyyy." Atwater said, walking into the hospital room, Ruzek, Lindsay, Dawson and Burgess following him.
"Hey." Jay said glancing over to where Hollie was just waking up slightly, Mouses hand still firmly in hers. "Did you catch Jason?" He asked.
"Yeah, he's being questioned by Voight and Olinsky at the precinct." Dawson said.
"Do you know why he did it?" Hollie asked, her hand still gripping Mouses.
"He's not cracked yet." Ruzek said with a shrug.
"Hasn't even asked for a lawyer just wants to talk to Hollie." Erin said, making eye contact with her.
"Yeah that's not happening." Jay said bluntly.
"They found a burner phone on him, that connects him to Hollies kidnapping as well." Erin added.
"That son of a bitch." Jay said getting annoyed.
"Calm down." Hollie said leaning over mouse to place a hand on his forearm. "I'm fine look, I'm going back to work soon." She Said the last part to the group.
"Congrats." Everyone Said. A few seconds later Hollies eyes darted to her hand.
"Hollie, what's going on." The action wasn't lost on Jay.
"I think..." she paused. "Hey Mouse, can you hear me."
"H.. Hollie?" He muttered.
"Hey, I'm here." Hollie said, a smile of relief creeping over her face.
"I'm sorry." He Said, as Ruzek returned with dr Choi.
"It wasn't your fault." Hollie assured him.
"Good to see you're awake." Ethan said, checking his vitals. "Scale of 1 to 10 how bads the pain right now."
"3" Mouse answered.
"Don't try and do too much and if the pain gets worse get someone to come and get me." Ethan rushed as his pager went off.
"It's good to see you awake but I think we're gonna get going." Erin said and the majority of the group nodded and left.
"You staying here tonight?" Jay asked Hollie once it was just Mouse and the two siblings left.
"Yeah." Hollie said.
"I'll bring you some stuff in the morning." Jay said getting up and leaving.
"How bad is it?" Mouse asked from the bed.
"Broken collarbone, cracked ribs and a concussion, they had to repair a few organs but they should be alright soon." Hollie Said as his grip tightened on her hand. "I'm sorry." She said breaking into tears.
"What for." Mouse said running his thumb up the back of her hand.
"It's my fault you're in here, the guy who kidnapped you did it to get back at me for leaving him." Hollie said pulling her hands away.
"That's not your fault." He said trying to move his hand to hers.
"Plus I might of dumped you over text when you didn't show up." Hollie Said with a laugh, retaking his hand.
"Did you tell Jay?" Mouse asked.
"Not until Erin told me you were missing. I didn't want to ruin your friendship." She Said, tears building in her eyes.
"Guess I've got the overprotective brother speech to come." He Said, using his hand to wipe the tears away.
"Yep." She said allowing more tears to fall. "I thought I'd lost you." She Said.
"You're the only thing I was thinking about that entire time." Mouse Said, tightening his grip on her hand. "I love you Hollie."
"I love you too Mouse." She said happily. "You should try and get some sleep."
"Yeah." He said glumly.
"Hi there." April said, poking her head around the door. "Dr Chois asked me to keep an eye on you because of your concussion."
"Thank you April." Hollie Said with a smile.
"Is Hollie allowed to sleep on the bed with me?" Mouse asked her.
"I assume so as long as you're careful and tell her if she's hurting you." April said with a smile as she left.
"Come here then." Mouse said moving over slightly so she could get on. Once Hollie was in the bed she placed a small kiss on his lips. "What was that for?" He Said with a smirk.
"Why not?" She replied smugly.
"Exactly." He said placing another kiss on her lips.