That didn't go well

"Hey you lot." Erin said sticking her head around the door the next morning. "What's this plan I need to be in on?" She adressed Hollie, Mouse and Jay.
"Hollies going to meet our dad but we don't want her to go alone." Jay began to explain.
"So you want me to come and sit in the corner?" Erin cut him off. "Of course I will." She Said, placing a hand on Hollies knee.
"I'll see you later." Mouse Said, placing a kiss on her lips.
"Yeah, I'll see you later too." Jay said with a smirk, before placing a small kiss in Erin's hair. "Thanks for doing this."
"Of course I will." Erin replied with a smile. "Ready to go?"
"Yep." Hollie Said, carefully getting off the bed, "let's do this." She Said with a nervous smile as they headed for the door.

Hollie had been sat in the cafe for ten minutes on her phone giving Erin the occasional smile when the door opened and the guy from the hospital walked in. "Hey." Hollie said nervously.
"Hey Hollie, it's good to see you." He Said, sitting opposite her.
"It's nice to meet you." She said sarcastically. "Let's just skip the small talk, why did you never come and talk to me? I know you used to watch me run track, so why not come and talk to me?" She snapped.
"I didn't want you following me home." He Said with a shrug.
"Oh because I was so poor and you didn't want your family to know about me?" Hollie replied, when he didn't reply she raised her eyebrows and continued. "Oh wow. I'm glad your sons are nothing like you."
"Well you've changed now." He tried to dig himself out of the hole she had thrown him in.
"Why? Because I have a highly respectable job?" She Said, one hand reaching up and squeezing the bridge of her nose as a headache started to come on.
"No, I didn't want to tell my wife I cheated on her with a prostitute who was high on drugs the whole time." He snapped.
"Oh, So I'm not good enough for you? Or your family?" She replied.
"No.." he paused to think what to say.
"I'm not like her anymore? You're right I'm not but that doesn't make this right." She said, pushing her chair back and getting up. "I don't want to hear from you again, it's up to Will and Jay if they want to but I'm out." She Said before storming out and collapsing against the side of Erins car whilst she waited for her to come out.
"That didn't go well then." Erin said with a sympathetic smile. "That's honestly what I would do if my dad showed up." She said unlocking the car.
"You don't know your dad?" Hollie asked, intrigued.
"Nope, it's always been me and my druggy mom." Erin said with a shrug.
"Same here." Hollie agreed.
"Do you hear from yours anymore? Bunny refuses to leave me alone." Erin said as she pulled away.
"Not since I left." Hollie answered. "Wait, your mum is Bunny Fletcher?"
"Yeah, you know her?" Erin asked.
"She used to come to ours a lot, she was friends with my mum." Hollie explained with a smile.

"How'd it go with dad?" Will asked later that night when they had gathered at Hollies apartment.
"Not too well." Hollie answered, glancing between both her brothers. "He basically said he was ashamed of me until I became a firefighter." She added with a shrug.
"Ouch." Will said.
"I don't know if I see him the same anymore." Jay said.
"Don't let me ruin your relationship with him." Hollie cut him off.
"I don't think there was one to start with for me." Will said with a shrug. "He hated me for going to med school instead of the army."
"I'll talk to him but if he does something I don't like I'm out." Jay compromised.
"Ok." Hollie agreed, laying her head on Mouses shoulder. "How's the secret relationship going?" Hollie changed the subject.
"Still a secret but I don't want it to be." Jay answered.
"When is someone gonna tell me who it is?" Will stated.
"To say you're supposed to be smart you really are stupid." Mouse joked.
"Do I know her?" Will asked Jay.
"Yes." Jay answered. "I would tell you but I would lose my job."
"Erin?" Will worked it out.
"Took you long enough." Hollie shot.

"Hollie." Mouse said, shaking her shoulder as she tossed and turned in bed that night. "Hollie!" He said as she started to scream. "Hollie!" He said as her eyes snapped open and she shot up. "Look at me." He coaxed, "you're alright, I'm here." He Said, rubbing circles on her back, which was wet with sweat. "Breathe." He Said as he realised she was having a panic attack. "In and out, in and out." He coaxed.
"Mouse." Hollie whispered.
"I'm right here." He Said.
"Don't leave." Hollie whispered.
"I'm not going to." Mouse said. "What happened?"
"It was something that happened years ago." Hollie shrugged it off.
"Tell me about it, I promise I won't judge." Mouse Said.
"You know Erin's Mum Bunny?" Mouse nodded. "She used to come over when I was little and one time someone followed her. I recon it was a dealer. I was hiding in my room and he held a gun to my mum and shot her but in the dream he saw me and came for me instead."
"You ever meet Erin?" Mouse asked to distract her.
"Not that I can think of." Hollie Said, laying back down. A few seconds later Mouse laid down beside her and placed an arm over her protectively. "Thank you." She whispered, snuggling back into him.