Confession

"Hey." Jay whispered as he walked into Mouses room the next day.
"Hey." Mouse Said. "I can't remember if I asked but did you catch the guy?"
"Yeah, I'm on my way in now but I'm not sure if they've got a confession yet." Jay explained.
"Hello.." Hollie said drowsily.
"Hey sis." Jay said dropping a bag to the floor. "I brought your stuff."
"Thanks." Hollie Said. "They still haven't got a confession?" She asked, subconsciously placing her hand on her stomach.
"No, and I'm not letting you go." Jay stated. "I best head in." He Said making his way out.
"What does he mean?" Mouse asked as Hollie got up and moved into a chair.
"Jason, the guy that did this, he wants to talk to me." Hollie briefly explained.
"I'm with Jay." Mouse Said with a smile. "When I was waking up I heard something about you're kidnapping?"
"Jason, he was behind my kidnapping as well." Hollie said, avoiding eye contact.
"Oh.." Mouse Said, not sure what else to say. Silently, Hollie moved and grabbed the bag Jay had dropped off for her.
"What a legend." Hollie muttered as she picked a breakfast bar off the top and chucked it onto her chair. "And I'm guessing this is for you?" She asked pulling out a bag of cookies.
"Yep, I'll take them for you." He said holding his unbandaged arm out for them. "Thank you." He said taking them off her and opening them. "Your brother is amazing." He said halfway through one.
"Thank you, but I'm guessing you're not on about me?" Will said appearing at the door. "I heard you two were a thing." He Said with a smirk.
"Wow, word travels fast." Hollie joked.
"I'm gonna let Jay do the full speech but you mess her around then Jay will put you in hospital and I could make sure you don't make it out." He Said, trying not to laugh.
"Good to know." Hollie shot back.
"Don't worry that won't happen." Mouse Said with a nod.
"Good to know." Will said. "Congrats you two we should So do a double date sometime."
"Oh yeah, I still need to meet Natalie." Hollie Said with a smirk.
"Maybe we could make it a triple date?" Mouse added with a smug grin.
"What Jay?" Will asked confused.
"He told you?" Hollie Said with a laugh at her brothers expression.
"No, I guessed." Mouse declared proudly.
"Who are we on about!?" Will asked annoyed.
"Ahh, saved by the pager." Mouse Said with a grin as Wills pager went off.
"I will be back." He declared as he shut the door.
"So Jay and Erin?" Mouse said turning to face Hollie.
"How did you work it out?" Hollie asked, curiously.
"Every time Jay goes into the break room Erin follows and they stand and chat for a few minutes, they should be thankful it's only my desk that faces that way." He explained and Hollie laughed
They spent a few more hours chatting until Hollie looked at the time and made a decision.

Hollie
Hey, have they got anything from Jason yet?
Erin
Nothing yet unfortunately
Hollie
Does he still want to talk to me?
Erin
You know Jay won't let you.
Hollie
He doesn't have to know, I'll come when he's out.
Erin
Hollie that's not a good idea.
Hollie
I'll make sure he doesn't blame you, I need to do this.
Erin
The boys are going for lunch in a minute so you can come then.

"I forgot I've got an appointment with a shrink, will you be alright?" She lied, standing up to kiss his head.
"Yep I'll be fine." Mouse Said, letting her leave.

"You sure you want to do this?" Erin asked as they walked into Intelligence form the back.
"Positive." Hollie Said following Erin. "You know Mouse knows about you and Jay." She said with a smug smile.
"Really?" Erin Said, she nodded. "Right so I'll be on the other side of the mirror, if he does anything I don't like I'll be straight in alright."
"Got it." Hollie Said putting her hand on the door handle. "Whatever comes up in here, you can't tell Jay." She said pushing the door open.
"Copy." Erin Said with a kind smile as she moved into the other room.
"Hollie Halstead." Jason said seductively. "How's Rat?" He asked bluntly.
"He's doing well." Hollie said. "Why did you do it J?" She called him by his old nickname.
"Which one? Kidnap you or Rat?" He Said.
"Both." Hollie said leaning back in her seat.
"Why do you think? To get you back." He Said smugly. "You left me to be a fucking firefighter." He snapped.
"I would much rather save lives then be your bitch." Hollie shot back.
"You see, that's where you're wrong. Eventually you will come back, if you want to or not." He Said slyly.
"What did you think of Mouse then?" Hollie said, changing the subject so Erin couldn't hear too much about her past.
"Is your brother in there then?" He said, noticing her change of subject. "I bet he doesn't know about your mom being a hooker or that burn on your hip." He said watching the door for a reaction.
"Actually He isn't in there." Hollie Said, nervously as she got up and left. As soon as the door shut she slid down the wall and started crying.
"Hey, look at me." Erin Said crouching down infront of her. "You did it, we got a confession delivered to a trustable person with a witness." She said placing a hand on Hollies shoulder.
"Will I have to testify?" Hollie asked.
"Probably." Erin said sadly. "But, he won't be able to speak to you ever again."
"He'll, always be there now though." She said rolling her top up to show Erin the burn for the first time. "I looked at it last night you know, I never saw the 'J' before." She Said, her finger tracing it without touching it.
"Does Mouse Have one." Erin Said, looking at it.
"No, he only wanted to kill Mouse, he wanted me to remember him." Hollie said, tears still streaming down her face. "I haven't even told him, or Jay." She said looking at it. "I feel.. disgusting just knowing that's it's there."
"You're not disgusting. You're the best person I've ever met." Erin said reaching out and sliding Hollies tip back down before helping her stand up. "You went through talking to him, just for your boyfriend."