Im gonna meet dad

"Hollie!" Will shouted as he realised what had happened, seconds later she was at his side.
"Hey, I'm fine, Nats outside checking people over and I think she needs a hand." Hollie Said as she crouched next to a guy who looked barely alive.
"He got a pulse?" Will asked.
"Negative." Hollie said shaking her head.
"Hollie! I need a hand over here!" Mouse shouted, Hollie and Will ran over to where he was, avoiding the carnage. "They've both got a pulse but it's weak."
"Let's get them out." Will said, Hollie nodded in agreement. "Nat!" Will shouted as they got out of the wreckage.
"Will, thank god you're ok. What've we got?" She quickly turned her attention to the two women.
"I'm not too sure." Will said as he dropped to their sides.
"I'm gonna go check for anyone else." Hollie said, heading back in with Mouse.

"No one else is alive in here." Hollie stated, running her hands over her face.
"Copy that." Mouse Said, making his way around the rubble towards Hollie.
"Hollie! Will!" Jays voice could be heard from outside. Hollie  ran for the door followed by Mouse and as soon as she spotted Jay she ran into his arms. "Wheres Will?" Jay asked frantically, glancing around the crowd.
"He probably took a patient to med with Nat." Mouse Said, catching up to them. "Is Intelligence taking the case?" Mouse asked, watching as the rest of the gang showed up and Voight headed in their direction.
"Why are you two here?" Voight Asked, noticing Hollie and Mouse.
"We were in there with Will and Nat." Hollie answered.
"Any idea what happened?" Voight Asked. Hollie shook her head.
"Three guys with backpacks walked in and spread out, one of the waitresses confronted the one in charge then the bombs went off." Mouse explained
"That's how you knew to push me to the floor?" Hollie asked, shocked he could remember so much.
"Hollie.." Jay started as his sister paled and reached a hand out to his arm but before he could finish she dropped to the floor.
"We need some help over here!" Voight shouted.

"Hey." Mouse Said with a smile as Hollies eyes fluttered open.
"Hey." She Said groggily, sitting up But collapsing back down as her head started throbbing. "What happened?"
"How much do you remember?" Mouse asked, taking her hand in his.
"I remember going out with Will and Nat?" She Said.
"Anything else?" Hollie shook her head. "Three bombs went off and I pushed you to the ground, Jay found a patch of blood next to your bag so you must've hit your head."
"Are Will and Nat alright?" Hollie asked.
"Yeah, you're the only one who ended up in hospital. Anyway, let me go grab Will." Mouse Said getting up and head to the door.
A few minutes later Will was perched in the edge of her bed. "So, you can head home in the morning as long as someone stays with you." He explained, with a nod to Mouse.
"Can I go on shift the day after tomorrow?" Hollie asked.
"I'll give Kelly a call and bring him up to speed, get Sylvie and Gabby to keep an eye on you.." he listed.
"So can I?" She asked.
"Yes." Will stated. "You know I'll never be keen on you running into burning buildings."
"It must be a big brother thing." Hollie said with a laugh. "But if my job wasn't dangerous I wouldn't have met Jay or you two."
"Fair." Will said with a shrug before his pager went off and he left.

"May I help you sir?" Maggie said approaching a man who was glancing around.
"I think my daughter was at the restaurant that got blown up." He Said, turning to face the nurse.
"What's her name?" Maggie said leading him over to a computer, for some reason this guy looked oddly familiar.
"Hollie Halstead." He said, shocking Maggie.
"Um.. she hasn't been brought in and she's not in the morgue so she must not have been there." Maggie lied, her hand resting on her phone.
"Thanks for your help." He said leaving. Maggie turned to April.
"I'm taking a break, page me if I'm needed." She said, rushing to find Hollies room, contemplating what to do. One she arrived at the room she knocked and opened the door, "Mouse, can I talk to you for a minute." She Said, gesturing to the corridor.
"What's up?" Mouse asked.

Once mouse returned to the bed Hollie asked him "What was that about?"
"Your dad knew you were in the restaurant and just asked Maggie what room you were in." Mouse explained.
"What did she say?" Hollie panicked.
"That you weren't." Mouse Said, taking her hand. "You need to sort this out."
"I know." Hollie said reluctantly.
"Meet him for coffee, I'll come with you and sit somewhere else?" Mouse thought aloud.
"Good idea, but no. I'll ask Erin to come with me, there's stuff about my past you don't need to know yet and she already knows." Hollie said, "you'll find it out eventually, i know but I want it to be in my own time not his." She cut him off.
"Ok." He said, slightly reluctantly. "You gonna tell your brothers?"
"Probably best I do." Hollie Said with a nod.
"Probably best you do what?" Jay said barging in.
"Tell you I'm gonna meet dad." Hollie Said.
"You sure? What if something happens?" Jay Questioned.
"I'm sure, plus I'm gonna ask Erin to come with me." Hollie answered.
"Okay." Jay said with a shrug. "Anyway, what did Will say about your head?"
"I can go home tomorrow as long as I take it easy and I can go straight back to work." Hollie Said with a smug smile. "Did you find out why they blew the place up?"
"One of Wills other patients is an alderman daughter, said alderman just opposed plans to rebuild a community centre which is a cover for a drug business." Jay explained.
"Hey, at least I wasn't the target for once!" Hollie joked.