Ask her to marry you

Authors note: This chapter starts with another time jump because I want the time scale that things happen to be semi realistic. Also thank you for the support on this story and (prewriting this chapter) this may be the last chapter before I move onto a sequel.

Two months later
"So I have a bit of a random question." Hollie started, they were sat in a coffee shop on there regular girls coffee morning.
"Shoot." Erin Said, sensing her hesitation.
"If Jay was to propose who would you want him to ask for permission?" She asked, noticing the change of expression on Erin's face she panicked and backtracked. "Not saying that he is because as far as I know he isn't it's just that you're my closest friend and you also don't know your dad so who would it be?"
"Calm down, I know what you mean, I just thought Jay put you up to this." Erin Said with a smile.
"Oh no, I was just thinking about it last night." Hollie said.
"Well I know this isn't an option for you but I would say Hank, he's the closest thing I've ever had to a dad." She answered. "As for you, maybe Jay?"
"That's what I thought." Hollie nodded.
"Anyway, I best get going." Erin said grabbing her jacket and heading to work.

"Hey." Erin Said as she walked in before carrying on to the locker room. She put her stuff in her locker before turning round to the sound of footsteps.
"Hey Erin, I was hoping to talk to you about something." Mouse Said.
"What can I do for you?" She said shutting her locker and turning to face him fully.
"So I want to be traditional and all that but I know Hollie doesn't get on with her dad.." Mouse rambled.
"You want to ask her to marry you?" Erin cut him off.
"Yep but I don't know who to ask for permission and all that." Mouse asked, his expression turning from nerves to confusion when Erin started laughing.
"God You two need to get off the same wavelength. I was literally talking to Hollie about that like twenty minutes ago." She Said between laughs. "She wants you to ask Jay."
"Okay." Mouse Replied, the nerves returning to his voice.
"How are you thinking of doing it?" Erin asked, intrigued.
"Something simple, maybe a movie night at hers?" Mouse answered.
"I think she'd like that." She Said, starting to walk out of the locker room. "Oh, and don't worry about Jay, he thinks you're perfect for each other."

A few hours later and most of the team had gone to get food a while ago, Lindsay promising to bring something back for Jay and Mouse who were doing paperwork.
"So Erin said you wanted to talk to me?" Jay said, cutting through the silence.
"Yeah." Mouse started nervously. "I want to ask Hollie to marry me." He spat it out.
"Okay.. wow." Jay said, in shock.
"I just wanted to make sure it's okay with you before I ask her." Mouse added.
"Why wouldn't it be?" Jay said.
"Hey, I brought sandwiches for you two." Erin Said as she came up the stairs with the rest of the guys. After throwing one at Jay she handed mouse his and paused for a second, "so?" She whispered.
"He agreed." Mouse answered.
"I told you he would." She Said, clapping him on the back before walking back to her desk where Jay raised his eyebrow at her and she just shrugged.

That night Hollie had asked Mouse what he wanted to do and they had settled on a movie night. They were halfway through the second movie when Mouse got up to get what Hollie thought was another drink but he actually returned with a small box in his hand.
"What's that?.." Hollie asked, internally knowing the answer.
"Hollie Marie Halstead, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met and although this may seem quite rushed it just feels right considering how dangerous your job is." He rambled before dropping onto one knee. "Hollie, will you marry me?" He opened the box to show

 "Hollie, will you marry me?" He opened the box to show

"It's beautiful." Hollie Said, still in shock as she pulled it out and slipped it onto her ring finger.
"So that's a yes?" Mouse Said, still extremely nervous.
"Yes. Yes. Yes." She Said, standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Hollie walked into 51 the next day with her left hand tucked in her jacket pocket. "Hey." Dawson greeted her in the locker room
"Hey." Hollie replied with a smile.
"What's got you so happy?" Gabby Asked.
"Nothing." She lied, not wanting the drama.
"Sure thing." Gabby said, her eyes not leaving Hollie as the squad member opened her locker before using her left hand to dump her bag in. "Now that's no nothing." She Said, reaching out and grabbing the hand before she could shove it back in her pocket.
"He popped the question?" Kidd asked, noticing the pair as she walked up to her locker.
"Yes, me and Mouse are engaged." Hollie admitted.
"Congrats!" Kidd said.
"How you telling the guys?" Dawson asked.
"Don't know yet, in this place everyone will probably know by the end of the day." Hollie answered.
"True." Kidd said. "When me and Kelly became official it spread like wildfire."
"I think we're gonna go Mollys tomorrow and tell everyone who doesn't already know." Hollie Said.

Authors note: So that's the end of this story (for now) and I was wondering what you would want  me to focus on next:
Hey Kiddo/Runaway
A new story (Lindstead)
Or a sequel?