CHAPTER 8: About The Dream.....

{ELI}

         For the next couple of days, I felt like every time I talked with Leah, I felt as though she wasn't telling me something.

        Especially, that night she had the specific dream when she woke up sweating and panting and told me it was a weird dream and even though she told me about it. I still felt as though she was leaving some things out. But, I didn't push it any further.

         Today, while I was out in the field training a bunch of wolves, Rick asked me how Leah was doing.

         "She's alright. She still hasn't told me about her dream the other night but, I know better than to force her to tell me so..." I tell him.

         "Well, good thing you don't. Especially now that she's got all this stress on her." He says.

         "Yeah, with all this responsibility and being a wife and kids." I chuckled a little bit.

         "Well, I honestly don't think that's a huge part of the reason she is stressed but, you are very lucky." He says to me.

          "Thanks." I tell him.

          Once we were finished with the training, Rick went to pick up a few things to grill tonight for dinner cause yes, even though we are royal, we have certain foods that we do love to have that isn't necessarily on the royal menu, if you will.

          When I got back, the kids were still over at our friends house having a play date and I had tried mind linking with Leah earlier but she never got back to me.

          Finally after a little while, I was able to find her in Peter's bedroom, packing his things while crying.

          I quickly walk up to her and stop her so she can explain to me in what the hell was going on.

          "We have to get the children out of here." She says panicking.

         "Baby calm down. What are you talking about?" I ask her as I grab her hands and turn her to face me.

         She closes her eyes tightly and opens them up again before continuing.

         "Because...." She begins while trying to take deep breaths.

         "Because why?" I asked while trying to rub her back and soothe her.

         "Because our family is in danger because of me." She cries.

         I pull her close to my chest and hold her to try and calm her down.

         "Shhhh. It's alright honey. But why do you think you have put us in danger?" I asked.

          "Because of this." She says as she then turns and grabs a huge book that happens to be a journal that has a lot of writing but also, a lot of loose pages as well and hands it to me.

          I sit back a little bit as she blows her nose a little and wipes her tears away as ai then open it up.

         "What is all of this? Where did you get it?" I asked her.

         "Your mom. She came to me in a dream the other night and told me about a place not too far from us, that's in the woods and is kind of hidden." She tells me.

          "You saw and spoke with my mother? And you didn't tell me?" I asked her.

          "I wanted to but, I couldn't bring myself to tell you cause I had to see the place she told me about and find out what really happened to my parents." She says.

          "But that doesn't mean you never should have not told me you saw and spoke to my mother. I mean, what did she say?" I asked in an upsetting tone.

          "Please calm down." She starts telling me as I too can start feeling the heat fill up my body and cause my temperature to rise right now very high.

          "You kept it from me. I haven't spoken or seen my mother and here you have a dream about her and don't even tell me. How am I supposed to react, Leah?!" I yell at her.

         I can tell that as soon as I said her name that she was scared and a little upset.

         "Look, I said I was sorry! Yeah I should have told you but how was I to tell you about the dream, knowing that you would find out she was dead?" She says and right after saying that, I am surprised and shocked at what she just said to me. Her face looks really upset and like she regrets saying that.

          "Oh my god. Eli, I'm sorry for saying...." She begins to say but I stop her.

         "I can't even....." I began to say but stopped myself before I accidentally said anything I might regret out of anger. So I just left.

          She called out for me as I ran out but I just yelled back towards her to leave me alone for now.

          I ran out the back and started running through the woods after immediately turning into my wolf and not knowing where I was running to. I just needed to run.

         I mind linked with Rick to only mind link me if needed. Otherwise I will contact him later whenever I'm done blowing off some steam.

         I have too much going on through my head that I really needed to leave and blow off steam.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)