EPILOGUE: 3 Months Later.....

LEAH

I don't remember much but I have been told on exactly what I had become.

I was afraid of becoming the very thing Malcolm made me become.

Luckily, we had our doctor and after many serums he tried to help force the poison Malcolm gave me, out and wasn't able to succeed, I thought it was the end. At least that was until we all learned that the only serum that could help fight wolfs bane and the serum Malcolm had created was our son, Peter.

It turns out that Peter's blood had the antidote. Within a month after trying many different serums, antidotes and since everything happened, I was cured. The poison was finally all gone.

It was amazing news to know that there was a cure for those that did not want all that anger and power. Mine and Eli's son, he stopped that.....for now.

Today we were at the weekly council when we were informed of a new threat.

"Queen Luna and King Alpha? I'm afraid there is a new threat we must be on our guard for. Something far worse than Malcolm and his Pack." One of the councilmen announced.

"And what is that?" My mate asked.

"After the news was spread about your son's ability and power to heal, he has become a new threat to the other species of werewolves and has raised much concern to  every mythical creature. Our future is in jeopardy, as well as the human race." The man says.

"What kind of a threat? Because he can stop the progression for the aggressive serum Malcolm had worked on?" I asked.

"Yes. There will be some that will come and want to him dead. They are ruthless and a little worse than any rogue any of us have ever encountered before. They are a rare breed. But it doesn't stop at just killing your son. Your daughter has abilities as well. She can foresee the future and can tell when anyone is coming, rather human, wolf, werewolf, witch or anyone. She too poses a threat." He says.

I look at Eli as he does to me and we both smile at one another. Not to brag but to just know that about our kids, puts a smile on my face.

"Well then I guess, we will have to teach them a lesson as well." I smiled at everyone.

Everyone bowed their heads at us as we all stood up from our chairs and ended the meeting.

***********

ELI

It has been one hell of a rode with what all had happened with Leah and then to find out about our kids and the abilities they both have.

Life is a funny thing sometimes and can make you go through hell. But you've gotta always remember that no matter what, you can make it out alive. Not to say you wont get bruises or cuts along the way but you will make it through and be able to show your scars to others as well as having them there to remind you of how bad you have it in your life before and how you fought through it all and became a strong ass person.

My family means everything to me and our kids have abilities that I feel make our family and Pack even stronger than before.

And this, my dear friends, is not the end but just the beginning of how an Alpha and his Queen lived happily ever after and how I thank the Moon Goddess everyday for having me meet MY Luna.

                       THE END!!