CHAPTER 9: Two Days Later.....

{LEAH}

        Well, I finally fucked up bad enough to chase him away.

        He has every right to be upset with me for not telling him.

        He's been gone now for two days and hasn't contacted me Rick or anyone. I've even been covering for him as I make up reasons at the meetings of why he isn't there.

         It hurts to know he isn't here with me and that he wont even talk to me or anyone.

        I even have had to lie to our kids when they asked us where their dad was. I had to tell them he was out doing Alpha duties.

        Hours after he left, I had all the bags packed up for the kids to go and stay with some friends of ours who have kids that are really good friends with Peter and who love Sophie.

        I sent them to the people's friends house today and as bad as it is for me to lie to our friends and Peter, I just needed some time to figure out about what exactly I was going to do.

        It was a few hours before darkness fell and after returning back home from dropping the kids off, I saw that Eli still wasn't home. So before it got dark, I wanted to head back towards the secret place I had found in the forest.

        So I grabbed my phone and began to pack a few other things in my backpack, since I would be there for a while and while zipping up and snapping shut my backpack compartments, I stop when I smell Eli's scent and turn to see him standing near the door with a sad look on his face and bags under his eyes.

         "Are you leaving me?" He asks tiredly and calm.

        "No. Of course not." I replied.

        "Where are the kids?" He asks me.

        "They're staying with some of our friends for a little while until I can try and figure out some things." I tell him.

         "Okay." He nods.

         We both share a brief moment of silence.

         "Well, I'm gonna go out for a walk. I'll see you later." I tell him and then right as I grab my backpack and try to walk past him, he stops me by gently placing his arm around my waist and looking into my eyes.

        "Wait." He says. "I'm sorry. I never should have just left you or gotten upset with you. And I never should have turned off the mind linking."

         "It's okay. I understand. I mean, I was upset but, I love you. You're my husband and the man I'm in love with. Besides, I know you're a drama queen." I tell him and we both begin to share a laugh together before I go back to being serious. "But sweetie, I really am sorry about your mother."

          "It's alright. She was brave. I found out from some of the council what happened to her. But I don't want to talk about it right now. I just want to be with you. To hold you and kiss you. I love you so much." He tells me while we both choke back on some tears.

          "I love you too." I reply as we both begin cupping each other's faces and leaning in to kiss each other.

          We then make love to each other and then hold each other for a while and just enjoy being together.

          We start talking about Malcolm and the kids and he went over a few plans and ideas he had as I did mine with him.

          Then while laying there, cuddling in silence for a little bit, I start thinking of how maybe I could show him the place I have discovered. This was also, he can hopefully help me with anything that I come across and may find in there that I don't understand.

          I take in a deep breath and try not to be so nervous.

          "Sweetie?" I began.

         "Yes, love?" He asks.

         "There's something I want to tell you. It's about a place I was told about in my dream from your mom." I tell him.

          "What do you mean?" He asks in confusion as I look up from his chest at him and he looks at me.

           "Well, it's almost like it's a place to hideout or something. Your mother told me that it was for us and that I would out information about what really happened to my parents and more about me and my destiny." I begin to explain to him.

          He looks at me for a moment without saying anything, which makes me a little nervous cause I can't tell if rather or not he believes me.

          "I think I've heard of those kinds of places. They created them when our kind, among others, feared the werewolves." He says.

          "Oh." I say. "Well, I've been going there almost everyday since that dream and I haven't found much but, I would like for you to maybe go with me and help me find out more information. I just know there's answers there. Not just about me, my parents but about other kinds, including werewolves that could be of good use."

          "Okay. Let's get ready and you can take me there." He smiles at me.  

         "Alright." I smile at him, give him a kiss then when we get up, get dressed and start heading out towards the place.

       As soon as we arrived at the underground bunker, as I have come to call it cause no joke, it reminds me of one of those hobbit homes from the movie. And seems to be set up for obviously a good hideout and more than suitable for us to hideout in, if ever needed.

        As soon as I showed him not only how to get in but also as soon as he walked down the stairs and took a look around, he was amazed. Almost like a kid that got what he wanted for his birthday.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)