CHAPTER 11: Why Fight?!?

{LEAH}

        It's been weeks now since our friends have moved into the castle with us with their kid. Which of course we liked and Peter loved as now he got to see his best friend everyday.

         Eli has been busy trying to come up with a good plan while I have been trying really hard to keep our plans from the council.

        I thought at first that maybe I could tell them about it but Eli reminded me that we shouldn't trust them entirely yet until we get to know them more.

        Everything is terrible right now. I can't get any sleep. I'm terrified of closing my eyes when all I see is my family getting hurt.

        I'm starting to question if rather or not I'm fit to be a Queen. I don't if I can protect these people.

       I decided I needed some fresh air, so I went into the garden and just looked around at all the beautiful flowers that were surrounding me as I sat at a little table.

       "You shouldn't worry so much." I hear Eli say from behind me.

       "Yes well, I'm a mother, wife and a Queen, it's my duty." I reply with a vague smile.

        "You know, you aren't the only one that feels worried, terrified and helpless." He tells me.

        "I know. I'm sorry, I don't mean to self pity. It's just, how can I be a Queen, a great mother and a great wife when I don't know much about neither." I tell him.

       He sits down next to me and holds my hand.

       "Because you are strong. You are the most courageous, most fierce and amazing person I have ever known. I mean, think about it, you gave birth to our children and you love them unconditionally. You married me and made me a way better man and Alpha. And as far as the whole being Queen thing, I know that you can be the greatest." He smiles at me.

         "Well, I guess you do have a point in the fact that if I can push out two watermelons out of something the size of a grapefruit and then on top of it, marry you. Then I guess I can be a pretty bad ass Luna and Queen." I wink at him.

          "There's the sexy woman I know." He says as he smiles and leans in to kiss me.

        "I love you." I tell him.

       "I love you too." He replies. "And no matter what, we're a team. We'll get through all of this and more, together." He assures me.

       "I know." I agree.

       We then get up and head inside to get ready for dinner.

        After dinner was over and the kids were all tucked into bed, Eli had a bunch of the Pack over in our 'Study' to go over plans and ideas for what to do with Malcolm.

        "Alpha, forgive me for saying this...." Rick began. "But, this may be an impossible fight to win. We could lose almost everyone." He says.

         "Not if we train them. And this won't be just some 'fight'. This will be a war." Eli says.

        "How do you know that though?" One of the guys asks.

       Eli takes in a deep breath and looks at me. He doesn't want me telling them about my parents, but I have to. They have to know what's going to happen if we don't do something soon to stop him.

       "I have proof of the intentions he has." I began to tell them as I set down the book that had all the information I found in the bunker. From the sketches and journal entries that Malcolm wrote in them about my parents and I.

       Right after showing and telling them everything, they were all dead silent.

       "Well then...." Rick began. "What's the plan?"

       "We thought of bringing together a bunch of men to the training field. Ones who are willing to fight. Meanwhile, I will need some of you all to try and find out more information on what his plans are. He doesn't know what all of you look like. So I will need for you to check things out." Eli tells them.

        "Okay." Rick says and everyone agrees.

        "Honey, I'm gonna go to bed. I'm not feeling too well." I tell him.

        "Are you okay?" Eli asks.

        "Yeah. Just feeling a little achy and my head is starting to hurt." I tell him.

        "Are you getting sick?" He asks me.

        "Probably. But I'll meet you upstairs." I tell him before giving him a kiss on the cheek and saying 'goodnight' to everyone before heading upstairs and falling asleep as soon as I lay on the bed.

        Tonight I end up having a bad dream. A dream that terrifies me more than any other dream I have ever had before.

        I dreamed that I myself, became a monster who killed for the pure pleasure of it.

       I had become.......a werewolf.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)