Chapter Three: Raptor Force

DUEL POV

Yuya: (3950 LP) *Dark Rebellion* (Atk: 5300) *Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon* (Atk: 3000)

Shay: (1500 LP) Okay Yuya no more messing around, (Draw) I activate the spell Rank-Up Magic Fallen Falcon Force! 

Yuya: But you don't have an XYZ monster to rank up Shay!

Shay: Hold that thought Yuya cause this allows me to use Rise Falcon from my graveyard to XYZ summon!

Yuto: Hmm.

Yuri: Someone's got quite the temper!

Yugo: Can it Yuri! Yuya needs to concentrate.

Yuto: Yuya, let me take control I know Shay's strategies more than he does.

Yuya: I got it Yuto.

Shay: Rank-up XYZ evolution! I XYZ summon Raidraptor Revolution Falcon! (Atk: 2000) (OLU:1)

Yuya: That's a rank six, Rise Falcon was rank four!

Shay: Did I forget to mention it increases the raptor's rank by two, how silly of me.

Yuya: Not good.

Shay: Correct! Revolution Falcon's effect allows me to remove an overlay unit and destroy Dark Rebellion! Then you take damage equal to half of his ATK!

Yuya: Agh! (1300 LP) Dark Rebellion!

Shay: Now Revolution Falcon will attack Rune-Eyes!

Yuya: Rune-Eyes has more ATK!

Yuto: Yuya go for an Action card!

Yuya starts skating around the field.

Shay: Revolution Falcon turns your monster's ATK to 0 when I battle a special summoned monster! End this duel!

Yuya: I activate the Action card Miracle! Agh! (300 LP)

Shay: You still have Rune-Eyes big whoop. You only have 300 points left Yuya, just get out of my way.

Yuya: It's not okay to take out people just because they don't view things the same as you. We all are different and think different Shay and that's what makes us unique.

Yuto: I'm stepping in now Yuya.

Yuya's body glows and his appearance changes to Yuto.

Shay: Yuto?

Yuto: It is Shay.

Shay: I haven't seen you in so long.

Yuto: I'm here to break you out of your rage.

Shay: You shouldn't side with the ones that destroyed our home.

Yuto: They did but they're trying to right their wrongs! Like Yuya is trying to since Zarc happened. (Draw) If you won't listen to me Shay, listen to this. I activate the spell card Rank-Up Magic Supreme Dragon Force! Like you Shay I will now use Dark Rebellion in my graveyard to XYZ summon.

Shay: Agh.

Yuto: I re-build the overlay network with Dark Rebellion and XYZ summon Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon! (Atk: 3000) 

Shay: Oh no, not him.

Yuto: Yes Shay, the only way to restore your senses. I use Dark Requiem Dragon's effect, to zero out Revolution Falcon's ATK and add it to his. (Atk: 5000)

Shay: (Atk: 0)

Yuto: Dark Requiem attack and destroy Revolution Falcon!

Shay: Agh, Yuto. (0 LP)

Yuto's appearance fades and Yuya's re-appears. 

"Shay!" Yuya shouts.

"I'm fine Yuya." He says.

"Shay, you have to help me get the XYZ dimension civil again before something bad happens." Yuya says.

"I will Yuya, I understand that Fusion was trying to help and we will show everyone, including Kite." Shay says.

"Wait, Kite is taking out Duel Academy and civilians too?" Yuya asks.

"Yeah, he was headed North of here last I knew to a Duel Academy base. He is alone Yuya and we need Kite's help in order to spark your goal." 

"Then let's get moving Shay."

Then a giant explosion is seen about two miles ahead of Shay and Yuya, with purple lights flashing and the faint murmurs of screams.