Chapter Twelve: Return Mission - Part Two

Yuya: (3500 LP)

Slade: (4000 LP)

Yuya: I still got Odd-Eyes and Supreme King Dark Rebellion! (Atk: 2500) (Atk: 2500) (OLU: 1)

Slade: And I have Incarnate and Exodius. I now play the trap Needlebug nest. This sends the top five cards in my deck to the graveyard.

Yuya: Why would you do that?

Slade: Because one of those cards were an Exodia piece. Next I play Foolish Burial to send Left Arm of the Forbidden One from my deck to my graveyard. Since there is two pieces in my graveyard Exodius and Incarnate have a power boost. (Atk: 2000) (Atk: 2000) 

Yuya: Neither of them are strong enough to tussle with Odd-Eyes!

Slade: I won't need to. Exodius will attack your Odd-Eyes. And when Exodius attacks I send a Exodia piece to the graveyard from my hand or deck! (Atk: 3000) 

Yuya: Agh! Odd-Eyes! (3000 LP) 

Slade: Incarnate will destroy Dark Rebellion!

Yuya: I use Dark Rebellion's ability to send him back to the Extra Deck and return both Darkwurms to my field. 

Slade: Incarnate will target one of your Darkwurms!

Yuya kicks on his roller boots and jumps up one of the pillars in the laboratory. 

Yuya: Perfect! (Swipes a card) I use the Action Spell Evasion! 

Slade: You can do your parlor tricks all you want, but I will still come out on top. 

Yuya: We will see! (Draw) I use my face down card Swords of Revealing Light! Now you can't attack for three turns, turning off your Exodius combo. 

Yuri: Genius.

Yugo: Alright, go Yuya!

Yuto: Alright Yuya, lets get him!

Yuya: I use the spell Odd-Eyes Synchro Gate! This returns Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to my field along with Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! Now I can use them to Synchro summon one Synchro monster with one level higher than Clear Wing! I Synchro summon Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon! (Atk: 3000)

Slade: What is that?!

Yuya: The beginning of your end, I use Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon's effect to negate the effects of Incarnate! Now Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon destroys all monsters level five and higher! 

Slade: My Exodia monsters!

Yuya: Yeah that's right. Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon go in and deal some damage! 

Slade: I use my trap, Obliterate to send Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon back to the Extra Deck!

Yuya: When Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon leaves the effect of Odd-Eyes Synchro Gate activates so I can send it to the graveyard and get a new one. I activate my Pendulum Scale to summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! (Atk: 2500) Now I end my turn with a face down!

Slade: Your skills are surprising I'll give you that but Yuya, you stand no chance at all. 

Yuya: You don't know that!

Slade: I do, and I will prove it to you! (Draw) I use my final face down Call of The Haunted to return Exodia Incarnate! (Atk: 4000) 

Yuya: Only bad thing is, is that you got one piece left to use Obliterate! 

Slade: Oh Yuya, you haven't been paying attention at all! Incarnate attack Odd-Eyes!

Yuya: I gotta get an Action Card. 

Yuya rolls with his boots across the ginormous room and reads the room for an Action Card. 

Slade: Hurry up with the attack Incarnate!

Yuya: Agh! (Falls down) (1500 LP) 

Slade: Get up! I'm not done with you yet!

Yuto: Yuya get up and keep fighting.

Yugo: What did your Dad always tell you, when things get tough-

Yuya: (Stands) Respond with a smile. 

Yuri: Kick some butt Yuya.

Slade: I throw a face down.

Yuya: Wait a sec, I have Swords of Revealing Light on my field, you shouldn't had been able to attack Odd-Eyes.

Slade: Incarnate isn't applied to that card effect.

Yuya: Ugh, there is no way to beat this guy.

Yuto: There is always a way Yuya.

Slade: It's your turn. Make it count.

Yuya: I will! (Draw) Alright, I overlay both of my Supreme King Darkwurms to build the overlay network and XYZ summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon! (Atk: 2500) I use Dark Rebellion's ability on Incarnate!

Slade: He isn't affected.

Yuya: Maybe his points won't go down but Dark Rebellion's will go up! (Atk: 4500)

Yuri: All you have is Dark Rebellion, you need more monsters to defeat Slade this turn Yuya. He still has one Obliterate left.

Yuya: We will make him use it. I use the Pendulum Scale to return Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and my two Darkwurms! I now fuse both Darkwurms to Fusion summon Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom! (Atk: 2800) 

Slade: I use Obliterate to send back Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon! (Atk: 5000)

Yuya: And now all your pieces are in the graveyard!

Slade: Yeah, so?

Yuya: I use Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom's effect to copy the abilities of Exodia Incarnate! Now he will gain 1000 ATK for each Exodia piece in your graveyard as well! (Atk: 7800) And he can't be effected by card effects which means you can't stop this attack! 

Slade: Oh no! How could I let this happen. I need an Action Card! 

Yuya: Odd-Eyes, stop him from getting an Action Card! 

Slade: Agh! (1200 LP) 

Yuya: Since Incarnate is in the graveyard now, Starving Venom loses the effect (Atk: 2800) but now Odd-Eyes can finish the job, go Odd-Eyes an defeat Slade! (Atk: 2500) 

Slade: Not....possible! (0 LP) 

"Alright Leo, I defeated your best student. Now stop your invasion on Heartland City now!" Yuya demands.

"I will not just simply let you beat me like this Yuya oh not at all. See with your little absence between duels I already sent more duelists over to the XYZ dimension. Enough to destroy all your friends." Leo says.

"Stop this father!" The sharp tongue of Declan echoes the room as he enters.

"Declan." Leo says.

"I had high hopes that you would stop this foolery father once Yuya saved Riley but I guess I was wrong to hope for you." Declan frowns.

"I am taking control of XYZ so there will be peace." Leo says.

"Not everything has to have your control father. I am here now to prove that point." Declan pushes up his glasses.

"How about this. I will duel you and Yuya at the same time. Defeat me and I will call back all my students so there will not be one in Heartland City. If I defeat you both than I will invade XYZ, I will invade Synchro, and neither of you can interfere." Leo says. 

"Those are high stakes Declan." Yuya says.

"I just watched your duel with Slade, you've harnessed Zarc's powers so you will be fine. Us together will beat my father again like we did before Yuya." Declan says.

"Then lets start the match." Leo stands up out of his throne.

"It's time to swing into action!" Yuya's voice flares.