Chapter Seventeen: A Hero's Spirit

Fusion Dimension - Decades Ago

"Your world is going to be destroyed from this counsel of super strong dudes from the future? That's not cool!" Jaden says.

"You're telling me. I have been sent back in time to get your help." Yuya explains.

"Well I'm flattered you're here but I can't Yuya, I got things I got to do here." Jaden says.

"My friends will return you to this exact moment when it's all over, because time travel can work that way. Jaden you won't miss anything, I promise you." Yuya begs.

"Alright alright, now what do we do?" Jaden asks.

"I got 21 hours until I'm brought back home for the next part in the plan. Where is your room?" Yuya asks.

"Where I sleep?" Jaden asks.

"Yeah, we will need to get some rest for tomorrow." Yuya says.

"Alright, follow me this way." Jaden leads Yuya out of the academy. 

Jaden tours Yuya around Duel Academy Island and they eventually stop, in front of the Slifer Red Dorm.

"So this is your dorm." Yuya states.

"Yeah, from what you said it looks a lot different in the future." Jaden replies.

"Yeah, certainly doesn't look like a half-cabin." Yuya laughs.

"Man I would hate living here." Yuri says.

"Who's that?" Jaden points to Yuri.

"Oh that's, Yuri." Yuya says.

"He certainly doesn't look like a monster spirit." Jaden observes.

"It's because I'm a doppelganger to Yuya. There's another two but they haven't been able to come out to talk." Yuri says.

"It's because Synchro and XYZ wasn't around during this time, so neither were they." Yuya says.

"Let's head up to my dorm room Yuya." Jaden says.

"Stop there!" A man in a tall suit of chrome armor says. 

"Oooh, there's a knight!" Jaden hops on his feet.

"Who are you?" Yuya asks.

"I am a knight of Ragnarok! The counsel predicted you to stop here Yuya Sakaki to seek help from Jaden Yuki." He says.

"I assume you want to stop him from getting my help." Jaden says.

"I am here to eliminate Jaden Yuki so he cannot help you!" He activates a duel disk.

"I already beat one of your bosses, Drax was it?" Yuya activates his duel disk.

"Master Drax is no opponent, he is the weakest counsel member." 

"Count me in this duel!" Jaden activates his duel disk.

DUEL POV

Jaden: (4000 LP) 

Knight: (4000 LP)

Yuya: You're not taking Jaden anywhere! (4000 LP) 

Knight: I beg to disagree Yuya Sakaki, I am one of the best in the Ragnarok Clan.

Yuya: I've heard that a lot but I have beaten all your members this far!

Knight: Except now you're limited to only Fusion summoning!

Yuya: Gah,

Jaden: (Draw) While you guys are starting a conversation I'll start my turn with summoning Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode! (Def: 2000) Then I'll throw a face down card.