Chapter Eleven: Return Mission - Part One

Yuya returns back to the top level in Duel Academy that has the lab of Professor Leo Akaba, the same lab he lost to Slade. 

"I don't know about this. Leo let us go last time. What if we can't do it again?" Yuya asks.

"We got it Yuya, remember that you're a duel-tainer, I feel you've lost that ability to smile since we began the mission." Yuto says.

"You're right Yuto." Yuya smiles at Yuto, then at Yugo and Yuri.

"You got this, believe in yourself." Yuri says.

"Let's put on a show for Leo!" Yugo clenches his fist.

Yuya activates his duel disk and enters Leo's lab for the second time. 

"Action Field 2. Action Cards dispersed." The duel disk says.

"It's a good thing I don't always listen to that, as much as we duel." Yugo says.

"Welcome back Yuya Sakaki." Leo turns around in his throne. 

"Where is Slade?" Yuya asks bitterly. 

"He is right here." Leo points to the stairs by his throne, emerging from the shadows was Slade.

"Ah Yuya, I figured you'd be back at XYZ after the butt-kicking I gave you." He activates his duel disk.

DUEL POV

Yuya: I may have lost sure, but this time things are different! (4000 LP)

Slade: I surely doubt it, from what I've heard the only time you were a decent duelist is when you were Zarc! (4000 LP)

Leo: Are you sure to duel my best student Yuya? This time I won't let you run away free..

Yuri: Best student huh, that was me! He and Slade have insulted us Yuya, it's go time!

Yuya: (Draw) Alright Slade check this out! I can special summon to my field Performapal Dummerilla when I have no monsters! Only thing is his level is reduced to four. (Atk: 1600) Next I normal summon Odd-Eyes Synchron! (Atk: 200) Then I activate the spell Star Changer to raise Synchron's level by one! Now I tune my Drummerilla with Odd-Eyes Synchron! (Lvl 4 + 3 = 7) 

Leo: Hmm.

Yuya: I Synchro summon Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!

Yugo: Alright! Hey, I'm not feeling weak by having Clear Wing on the field.

Yuto: Maybe what Zarc said was true.

Yuya: I end my turn with a face down!

Slade: (Draw) I activate the spell Day of Peace. We both draw a card and neither of us can take damage till my next turn. Now I play Graceful Charity to draw three and then discard two cards.

Yuto: Here he goes, he may be discarding Exodia pieces.

Yuya: Yeah right, his Incarnate and Exodius get their strength from pieces in the graveyard.

Slade: Next I play Pot of Duality. I flip over the top three cards on my deck and then I choose one, I just have to show you the card I pick. (Looks at three cards) I have chosen The Legendary Exodia Incarnate. 

Yuya: There it is!

Slade: I know about the cards in your deck Yuya, even all your dragon's. There's nothing you can do to surprise me. I activate Pot of Greed to draw two cards. 

Yuya: Got enough cards?

Slade: I set three cards face down and next I summon Right-Arm of The Forbidden One. Then I tribute it to special summon Exodia Incarnate! (Atk: 3000)