{15} A Place To Call Home

Zhanna Horan
.
.
.
Today Niall and I bought a three bed room house for us to live in, the master bedroom for us and the other bed room for spares.

"Last box" Niall said putting it down on the polished wooden floors.

The house was empty and it felt lonely.

"Okay great, want to start unpacking?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we'll do our room first" he said.

"Yeah good idea babe" I smiled and came closer to Niall, softly kissing him on the lips.

He smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall and into our room.

"Hey, how about we start making the bed first?" I asked him as I opened somw boxes.

"Yeah, sure" Niall said, pulling sheets and doona covers out of a box.

Niall and I pulled the bed frame out and started screwing all the screws in place, soon enough the bed frame was in.

"Done!" Niall said cheerfully.

"Yeah, Niall the matress has to go on as well" I said, ruining his cheerful moment.

"Yeah, I know" he chuckled.

We both grabbed the matress leaning against the wall and put it in place on the bed frame. I pulled a matress cover out and put is over the matress, while Niall put a sheet on and than a doona cover over the doona.

"Nialler, it's starting to look great" I said feeling stoked.

"Yeah it is babe, I'll go grab the other box" he kissed my head and ran out of the room.

As soon as Niall got back, he pulled the box open and took out pillow cases and put them over our pillows.

"Done" he smiled.

"Well, tomorrow you and I will start unpacking the whole house, alright honey?" I put my hands on Niall's chest and gave him a little kiss.

"Yes sweetheart" he said as he kissed my head.

Since Niall and I hadn't unpacked everything, we ordered some pizza's for dinner.

"Honey, I'm home" Niall said, joking around.

"Hey baby" I laughed and gave him a little peck on the lips.

"Meatlovers, cheese bacon and tomato, pepparoni and super supreme" Niall said, pointing to all the different pizzas.

"I also got some drinks" he said, grabbing a bottle of coke and lemonade.

"Yay!" I grabbed a cup and filled it up with coke.

After Niall and I finished dinner, we sat in bed talking for a while.

"I love you Zhanna" Niall sighed and out his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too Niall" I said kissing his soft fluffy hair.

Niall started to rub my thigh and I slighty moaned, causing him to sit up and look at me.

We both looked at each other right in the eyes and than he kissed me hard, harder than ever before, our lips where moving in sync and it was the ride of my life.

I felt his big strong arms wrap around my waiste as I put my hands around his neck.

Niall released and gave me a little grin.

"Hang on baby" he said, reveiling his buff body.

I ran my hands down his bare chest and started making out with him again. I grabbed his arm and squeezed it, it was like a brick, so hard and muscly.