III

A/N: So I decided to write the next chapters in a 3rd person's POV. But will insert a few character's POV in between just watch out for those.

"Good morning, gentlemen. May I please ask you all to come inside and get ready? The ceremony is about to start." Daniella smiled from ear to ear as she approached the groom's brother and his cousins outside of the church. The men turned to look at her, scanning her entire being which made her feel awkward but made sure to still plaster a smile on her face.

She wears a black dress hugging her perfectly shaped body. She paired it with a 6-inch red killer heels which she now regretted wearing because she felt like her legs are going to give up any minute. She usually wears her lower ones but since she knows that she might be seen on TV even just for a second, she risked by wearing it. She already appointed two staffs to do it for her but since she's already standing near them, she did it herself instead. She silently thanked the heavens that the media is only allowed to litter around the side doors of the church so she doesn't have to make a fool out of herself.

The gentlemen obliged but one of them stayed which made her look back at him, waiting for him to follow his cousins inside. He gave her a shy smile which she politely returned.

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple." he grinned giving emphasis to fine. "Jameson." the man said as he offered his hand for her to shake. He gulped as he took in the goddess in front of her. Admiring how well she can carry a bob cut without extra hairs flying away. He usually see girls with the same hairstyle as Dani but hers is sexier and looked so perfect.

Dani stopped herself from rolling her eyes as he tried to hit on her. She thought she succeeded until she found herself snorting from the pick up line. That was the corniest pick up line I've ever heard! she thought. She looked at his hand and gladly took it while discretely scanning his features. He has emerald eyes, fine beard which looked like he just shaved it for his cousin's special day. He also has a perfectly shaped pointy nose and pinkish lips. She also took notice of how soft his hand felt, nails cut clean, how he looks so neat with his grey, classic trim-fit suit as he dressed it up with a slim red tie.

Although she knows that all gentlemen in the entourage wears the same outfit, this guy stands out from the rest. Dani scored him in her head as 9/10, turned off by the sunglasses he was holding. She hates flashy sunglasses. Daniella knows she only have her eyes for girls but she sure knows how to appreciate a handsome man when she sees one. Neat guys always impress her.

"Daniella." she replied. He squeezed her hand lightly before he withdrew it. "So, Jameson, I think we should go inside." she continued and stepped inside the church. She looked back to Jameson again to make sure he's following. When she saw him join his cousins, Daniella went to Deb's side and felt her best friend's eye on her but she just shrugged it off and focused on the iPad that she's holding, scanning through her checklist which was already well organized 2 days ago.

"Didn't know you also play for the other team, Dani." Deb said which made Dani snap her head to look at her.

"He's a man, Deborah." Dani bluntly replied which made Deb snort. "That's the point." she emphasised and snorted wanting to annoy her best friend but Dani just gave her a disgusted look and shook her head.

She looked at the main door and saw Anton preparing his camera for the entourage and the bride's grand entrance. Everyone's anticipating for that moment until the music came in indicating that the ceremony is about to start.

Daniella adjusted her lavalier microphone and started to get her team's attention. "Here we go, everyone. Be attentive to my instructions. We all don't want to mess this up." she silently said through the mic. She scanned the church and saw her staffs looking at her in affirmation while the others nodded without looking at her. Some of them might not know where she is situated at the moment but the important thing is that they are communicating with her.