II

Deb, Anton and I made it a habit that whenever we have work the next day, we would be staying in either of our houses. This time though, they're staying in mine. I was about to get out of my car when I felt my phone vibrate, indicating that someone is calling. So I reached to my bag and searched for my phone before answering without even looking at the screen.

"Hello?" I answered while looking at Deb and Anton waiting for me outside of my front door, both of them looking at me for a moment before facing each other to talk.

"Hey, hot stuff. Want to come over to my place tonight?", a slurred voice came off the receiver and I instantly knew who it was. Her voice seductive as ever, she breathes deeply with a little moan. I know she did it on purpose and she knows I couldn't say no to it. She knows how horny I get everytime she does that, and I know that she's drunk again.

I shook my head while debating on going straight inside the house and take a rest, or drive down to her apartment and do the deed. I know I should've entered my house but no, I had to give in to my lustful desire so I turned my car to ignition and speed up the road. "I'll be there in 10." I said and hung up the phone, anticipating what a night will I have under her spell again.

My phone rang again and saw Anton's name flashing on the screen. I put the phone on loud speaker as I focused on driving. "Where do you think you're going, Missy?" an annoyed voice as I heard Deb saying something in the background.

"I'll be back before midnight, just need to get some fresh air before the big event tomorrow." I excused, which I know he wouldn't buy but that's all I could think of as of the moment because all I could think about is how I would fuck the hell out of-

"Why can't you just find a serious relationship and not fuck around with your ex and other girls, you sneaky bitch?!" Deb shouted on the phone. Oh she knows. They both know I'm on my way to my ex-girlfriend's apartment again. We've been friends since forever so she knows everything about me and my sex ventures too well.

"Deb, you take a rest and make sure to lock the doors and close the windows before you both sleep." I said hanging up not waiting for her answer because I know she will still haunt me with how fucked up I really am deep inside.

I took a deep breath while scolding myself for not listening to them. I guess Amanda always have something in her that couldn't make me say no to all of her seductions. I know I shouldn't have done the first sex with her after we broke up but here I am, still falling for her trap. I mean, we broke up for a little more than a year now and she already have a boyfriend, but he's a pig and a womanizer. I remember Amanda crashing into my house crying because she caught him having sex with another girl in her own apartment. What an asshole. But she's still with him because she loves him, at least that's what she says. She cheated on me with him so I guess I can say that. I know she's keeping something from me but I do not press because who am I to question her life decisions? Hell, I don't even know how to react and what to say if she ever told me what really is going on between them. I still care for her as a normal friend do, but I know and I'm sure that I only want to be friends with her because she is a nice person even after she cheated on me. Thrice.

I smoothed my bodycon dress before knocking on her door biting my lips in anticipation as I waited for her to open it for me. I looked at the time on my phone and it looks like just a little past 10 and I know that I can still make it home before midnight.

The door creaked open and reveals a beauty 2-inches taller than me. She's just wearing underwear and a silky night gown which reveals her perfect tanned legs. I let my eyes slowly travel with desire from her long legs, up to her perfectly toned body which made me gulp as I saw her nipples hardening against her night gown. I felt my mouth hang slightly open which is embarrassing and I immediately closed it before meeting her sparkling hazel eyes. She's staring back at me with lust evident in her chinky eyes while she leant on the door frame. She's doing it again, making me drool over her eventhough I know that what we have now is just purely for pleasure.